"The ways in which you talk to me.. Have me wishin' I were gone... The ways that you say my name.. Have me runnin' on and on" He sung as it got quiet to listen to this one part everyone loves.

"Oh I'm crampin' up.. I'm crampin' up~" He sung as he hit a low high note.

"WOOO!" Someone said which made others do that also. They got quiet when the next part came on.

"But your crackin' up.. Your cracking UP~~~" He hit a higher note with a different expression. A mixed emotion, mixed with emotionless and hurtful feelings.

"YEAHH LEVI!" Some yelled making me clap as he continued. God I feel so happy right now!

"I'm Mr. Loverman.. And I miss my loverman I'm Mr. Loverman. Oh, and I miss my lover~" He held the lover for 6 seconds long.

Petra came in with her beautiful echo noises. "Lover..." Erwin drummed a bit louder to match their voices and their beats.

"I've shattered now, I'm spilling out, upon this linoleum ground." My favorite part is always going to be "linoleum ground.' God he's so smart for writing that part. (CC: I love Ricky's songs, I was so hyped when I heard this song.)

"Mr Loverman~" Petra, Hanji, and Erwin sung as a echo.

Erwin tapped on two drums quicker and louder as Levi's voice got more emotional and louder. "I'm reeling in my brain again!! Before it can get back to you.. (Petra: Mr. Loverman) Oh what am I.. Supposed to do... without you?"

The guitar and drums were the only two playing while Levi showed a faint smile at the crowd. Making everyone so happy.

He sung again, quietly.. "I'm Mr Loverman.." The drums going back to being loud. "And I miss my Loverman..!" (Petra: I miss my lover..)

"I'm Mr Loverman..! Oh and.. I miss my lover. (Petra, and Hanji: Mr Loverman!) Levi's eyes were all over the crowds and back down to my table staring at me, then at Mikasa and Armin.

"I'm Mr Loverman.. And I miss my loverman." He closed his eyes and strummed his guitars. This time he got really louder. "IM MR LOVERMAN~~~ (Ahh) And I miss my lover.." The song ended with one last strum from Levi's guitar.

Everyone cheered loudly and Hanji, Erwin, and Petra had a smile on his face. Levi on the other hand was staring at everyone, his band.

They talked for a quick second before doing some more songs. All the best songs ever!

-

"Now that we're done.. We have a special song just for a special someone!" Hanji said as she walked closer to the stage. Everyone tried to reach their hand out for her to touch. She giggled and tried to touch everyone until Levi got sick of her doing that so he pulled her back making everyone laugh and say,

"LEVI!" (I don't know why but I found this cringe but I'm going to continue to do these cringey things a lot of people would say to band people when they do something goofy🙄)

"Okay okay! So today we're singing Happy Birthday for a special someone." My eyes widened. I looked at Armin and Mikasa to see them smiling but not looking at me.

I quickly looked back to see them starting to sing.

"Happy Birthday to you..!" They all sang slowly scanning the crowd.