8 ❥ sealed with a kiss

Start from the beginning

"Wow, you guys both look gorgeous." I hear Xander say which knocks both Lina and me out of whatever trance we were just in.

"Aww, thanks Xander," Arya says. I can't help but notice how Xander looks at her, I mean he hooks up with a lot of girls but he never looks at them like...that. He looks like he wants to rip Jesse away from Arya, haul her onto his shoulder, and go lock her in a room so he can have her all to himself. Wait...was Arya the girl he wanted to ask?

"Where the hell is Kelsey?" Jesse asks, mainly directing his question towards Lina and Ari.

"Pretty sure she's still getting ready" Lina replies with a shrug.

"I'll go check!" We watch as Xander begins to jog up the stairs and into one of the many guest bedrooms in this penthouse.

After about 20 minutes, I noticed a text on Xander's phone from the limo driver saying he was here.

"Xander! The limo is here!" I yelled to him from downstairs.

"Coming!" He yells back.

After a couple of minutes, we look up and see Kelsey and Xander with their arms linked as they walk down the stairs. I can't stand Kelsey but I won't lie, she and Xander would make one very attractive couple. As they're walking down, I notice Kelsey with a big smile on her face and Xander with an annoyed frown. The man was better off going alone.

"Sorry I took so long, it takes way longer than 2 hours to look like this...I don't know how you girls did it." She says with a bit of sass in her tone. I notice how Arya gives her a very tight smile and Lina just rolls her eyes.

"Shall we go?" Jesse asks, trying to cut the tension between the girls.

"Yes!" We all speak at once.

We all began making our way into the elevator...a very small elevator may I add. I noticed how Lina's back was pressed directly to my front and after a couple of seconds, the elevator shook a bit which caused her to gasp so I pulled her closer to me by her waist so she wouldn't lose her balance. She just looked back at me and smiled while her cheeks flushed red. Our faces were about 2 inches away from each other and I was very tempted to lean in and kiss her.

Around us, I watched how Jesse and Arya were standing next to each other talking while Xander was on his phone texting someone and Kelsey was just taking pictures of herself.

The elevator finally stopped at the front lobby and we all headed out to the limo. One by one, we all made our way inside and headed off towards our school.

"Where's the alcohol Xandy?" Kelsey asks in a trying-to-be seductive voice.

"Not here. You do realize we get breathalyzed before we enter the dance, right? And I'm not trying to get kicked out. So, if you want to have alcohol you gotta wait for Ivory Miller's after-party." Xander says, not taking his eyes off of his phone.

"Ugh, you guys are so fucking boring!" Kelsey yells.

After a couple minutes she breaks the silence again.

"So...Lina...I heard you have a ballet scholarship." Kelsey asks.

"Um yeah, I won the competition last year and Xander's parents awarded me the scholarship," Lina replies proudly.

"That's nice. You know...it's funny cause Asher's ex was also a ballet dancer." Kelsey says which causes everyone other than Kelsey to freeze and shift uncomfortably.

"I don't see how that's relevant," Arya says, her voice full of sass.

"Oh! I wasn't trying to be rude, I just found it funny, and who even are you?" Kelsey says as if she doesn't know.