Continuing patterns (pt 2)

A/N: well since no one comments I guess people don't have an opinion so I'll still write this lol. MUSIC IS MOT MINE AND BELONGS TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNER AND IF THEY WANT ILL REMOVE IT FROM THE STORY! <3  sorry for not being active yesterday! I wasn't feeling well, I still don't feel well but I want to pump out content for you guys! <333

TW: there will be mention of blood and other sensitive themes so if you don't like that then skip this chapter. <3 safe reading people!

Y/n POV

As I eat the food my brother Noah and made for once I couldn't get him out of my head, why would he put himself up like that. I feel like he thinks he's worth nothing if it wasn't for his gift.

I find myself starring down at my plate barely eating anything,

"Hey y/n anything wrong?" Noah asked me.

"I know my cooking is shit but Nora had an emergency at work and needed to go." He adds

"I know, I just can't help think about this certain person." I say.

"Ugh! Don't tell me it's that boy." Noah says,

"Uhh, it is hahahaha." I sarcastically laugh as i bite into my food. Cãrlos cleared his throat getting ready to say something.

"Noah, there's something I have to tell you." Cãrlos says.

"Oh? What is it?" Noah asked curiously.

"I am gay." He says as he gulps.

"You. Are. WHAT?" Noah raised his voice at him.

"Hey Noah, what's your problem?" I hiss at him.

"My problem is that, I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKES GIRLS IN THIS FAMILY! Like Cãrlos, how could you do such a thing? Brotherly betrayal." Noah laughs at our faces.

"You should've seen your faces." he says as he cackles like a hyena. I roll my eyes and hug Cãrlos.

As nightfall arrives, I got a knock at my window.

I open it and prepare myself to shout at him to get out of my sight as I see an unfamiliar yet familiar face. It was that Michelle girl...

"What do you want?" I ask her.

"I'm just trying to become friends with my BOYFRIEND's FRIENDS. Is that so wrong?" She asked.

"Not at all, brb." I say to her as I run downstairs and grab a small knife, just in case.

"Okay coming down." I say though I didn't want to.

After a while of talking...

"So why did you wanna become friends with the village freak?" I ask even though I knew why.

"Cause I wanted you to get to know you before school tomorrow, maybe we can become besties before then?" She said. Shit that's right, school starts tomorrow. Well fuck me in the-

"Umm hello??" She waved a hand in front of me.

"Uh, I'm not feeling well. Could we go back?" I asked her politely.

"Sure bestie, wanna walk to school tomorrow?" She asked. I got ready to answer before she rudely interrupted me,

"OKAY, see you at 8am" she said as she waved me goodbye.

New quest!

Get out of the house before 8.

I fell asleep ready for hell to arrive in the morning.