Old as the tale of time (pt. 1)

A/n: Hiiii! I feel like its been forever since last time I opened Wattpad. I've been really sick so I am gonna test myself for corona tmmrw, wish me luck. :(

Camilo's POV

I still feel like an utter idiot. How could I trust that Michelle over y/n?! Ugh though I think she got expelled from school. What a relief!

I meet y/n and walk to school together, as we approach the school we see a huge banner. I says:

"Beauty and the Beast, musical theater. If you are interested meet up for auditions today after school in the gym. -Mrs. Tanda" y/n read out loud,

"Should we audition?" She smirked at me.

"Anything for you, Mademoiselle." I said in a well elegant manner. I bowed and grinned at her.

"Thank you, Monsieur." She said as she curtsied in front of me. I felt my heart skip a beat. What was this weird feeling, did Tía Julietta put something in the food? Nahhhh...

After school me and y/n made our way to the gym for the auditions.

"Ahhh hello my fellow étudiants! Who are we feeling today? Mad, sad maybe glad? Here you can express anything you feel! Emotions are important in the art of acting, if you don't express your emotions it will be like watching some people talk for hours. And that's no fun, also body language is very important." Tanda said waving her arms everywhere.

The crowd cheered and clapped for her.

"Today you all will be auditioning for different rolls, not everyone will make it but here it's not about how you look most alike the character. It's about talent and chemistry with the character you get and other actors on the set with you. But everyone, please don't let me hold you back any longer! Go and pick a manuscript for a roll you think you'd pull of just perfectly!" She said as she disappeared behind the theater curtains.

"Well Mademoiselle, what roll are you auditioning for?" I asked in curiosity.

"Maybe a side character like, Mrs. Potts!" She said.

Or the beauty

WAIT, what am I thinking!? This is absurd!

"Hello?! You there?" Y/n waved her hand in front of me.

"Uhh yeah! Sorry." I responded.

"It's okay, but what character are you auditioning for?" She asked me.

"Mmmaybe the Beast or Gaston." I responded.

"Because of the looks!" I said proudly.

"Yeah, the ugly chin and hair. And that's just the beginning." She said giggling.

"Uh, excuse you!" I acted offended.

We both picked our manuscript and practiced until Mrs. Tanda called us back to our seats.

"Okay everyone! I hope you've practiced cause now we'll put your skills at test." Mrs. Tanda said into the microphone.

She called up one and one until it was my turn, I decided to go with the Beast/prince's script.

"Your father is a thief. He stole a rose. I received eternal damage for one, i merely locking him away. Now do you still wish to take your fathers place?" I acted out the scene, it all was quiet until Mrs. Tanda shouted

"THATS HIM! WE GOT OUR BEAST!" She said drying away her imagery tears.

"Oh uhm. Okay!" I say and look at y/n with a smirk.

"NEXT CHARACTER IS BELLÉ!" Mrs. Tanda shouted.

All the bellé's don't spark her interest,

"Mmm, I'd have to take my time on this one." She said rubbing her chin.

"Next character is Mrs. Potts!" She shouted again.

"Y/n L/n your first!" She said.

I see y/n walk on stage,

She says her line and Mrs. Tanda looks at her.

"No, no it's not quite right. Try Bellé's lines with our beast!" She said with sparks in her eyes.

"I've come for my father" y/n acted out.
"Your father is a thief." I said
"LIAR!" She shouted at me
"He stole a rose." I said
"I asked for the rose. Punish me not him!" She said protecting her nonexistent father.
"A life sentence for a rose?" She added,
"I received eternal damage for one, i merely locking him away. " I said,
"Now, do you still wish to take your fathers place?" I added.

"YES, YES! WE HAVE THEM! BEAUTY AND THE BEAST!" Mrs. Tanda again wiped her nonexistent tears and stood up clapping. She sure is dramatic.

After all the roles had been cast we agreed to meet at school tomorrow for a meeting and discussion.

A/n: sorry for the short at. Bad chapter, it's just that I got back the beauty and the beast phase while I've been sick lol, I just felt bad about not posting !:(