Only friends? (Valentine's day special) pt 1.

A/n: i don't really want to write cause, yesterday was Mother's Day right? So I wanted to do something special for her so I used all of my money on cake decorations and cake ingredients. So i rushed home from the store at 1 AM and started baking and stuff after that the clock was probably 4 AM or something, it was a pretty detailed cake. I was really proud of it and so I put it in the fridge and went to sleep and when I woke up my mom had gone for the weekend taking the cake with her not leaving a note just a text, "went to (boyfriend's name) house for the weekend so take a bus to your dad's house, and I took the cake in the fridge. Hope you don't mind." I tried to call her to ask if she wanted me to go to her bfs house and celebrate with them but just answered after 15 calls and said "busy" and I could hear all of my older siblings and that really damaged my heart cause I use like 3 hours on that cake and I couldn't even taste it, let alone celebrate with my mom on Mother's Day. :( I was so sad cause the day after everyone was like: oh me and my mom did something great, oh me and my mom did this. We had so much fun baking this or doing something together.

I'm not even mad about the cake, just mad that everyone partied except me. And even had the audacity to just take my cake.

Anyways, you probably don't care but, it happened and now I lost a lot of motivation.

But I'll try to push out a chapter. :)

Camilo POV

As we leaned in into a romantic kiss under the golden sun, our lips inches away from each other, our breath combined.

"CAMILO?!? WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE YOU DOING?!?" My mama screamed from the school building.

"Oh uh, mama we were just- practicing for a play that we-" I said before I was interrupted.

"You are grounded for a month." Mama said with her arms crossed,

"And that's final, let's go away from this... filth." She added and then looked at y/n.

"She's NOT filth. Their way better that you!" I stated while holding y/n's hand.

"COME NOW, before you'll be grounded till summer." She said leaving.

"Give me a minute! Can you do that?" I asked my mà.

"One minute, no more." She said while going home with Antonio hand in hand.

"I'm sorry for all this, I really loved this and I'm sorry it got abruptly ended.-" I apologized until suddenly,

Y/n kissed my lips and just gracefully but teasingly left.

I was left a blushing mess, how the FUCK can someone so perfect want to kiss, well... me?

I should ask her out for the 14th, only 2 days away. Dang it Camilo, should've thought about this before.

How should I execute this plan? This is so frustrating.

"CAMILO!" Mama screamed.

"Coming!" I screamed back as i jogged towards them.

A/n: I'm SO SO SO sorry but I don't wanna finish this chapter today. But I will tomorrow, I'll write the longest chapter yet I promise! <3