Birthday stumble (rewrite)

A/n: if you're wondering why it says "rewrite" it's just that the last chapter I wrote sucked so yeah.
In the future I might add like song related chapters so stay tuned for that lol.

Y/N POV

Ugh, it's my 15th birthday today. Sometimes I wish the world would swallow me whole.
Today is just another day getting starred down by the pERcET mAdRigAlS, I bet they wished I didn't exist.
Though, I am curious what my room would have looked like....

"Y/N!! GET DOWN HERE IT'S BREAKFAST!" Nora screams,
"ON IT." I screamed in response.

I got to my closet and picked a kinda traditional Colombian dress. (Or any outfit you like)

It was a nice dress with a perfect bow to compliment it

It was a nice dress with a perfect bow to compliment it. (Idk if this is offensive to the Colombian culture, if it is I'll take it down.)

I threw my hair into its signature style and put the bow in my hair before rushing down.

"Morning sleeping beauty." Noah sarcastically said to me, I just rolled my eyes in response.
"Y/n the breakfast is on the counter for you" Nora said calmly cleaning the dishes.
"And also if you want you can go to the market and get you something nice for this." Nora said as she handed me a 20 dollar bill. ( idk the currency's name in Colombia sorry)
"Thanks." I said before I stuff my face with the breakfast Nora had cooked. It was my favorite.
"Cãrlos, before you go. Could you pick up some groceries on your way home?" Nora said as she handed him a list and some money.
"Sure." He said as he walked out.

"Well I should go to the market before the things I want are sold out." I said as I cleaned up after me.
"Oh okay, happy birthday. And I know it's hard without mamà and papà here ,but we have to move on." Nora said sternly.
"I know Nor." I said kinda sad at the memory but I don't want to let that get in my way, it's been a year anyways.
Come to think of it, she hasn't mentioned them since after that day we're mom and dad, well died.

"Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!" I said
" Bye!" Both Noah and Nora said.

Nora was now 23 and Noah 20, Cãrlos is still a little baby. Well for me he still is, no but he's growing up so fast. Where'd my lil Cãrlos go? :(

I make my way to the busy market, it was more busy than usual. Probably because it's Antonio's gift ceremony right around the corner.

Anyways, the arts and crafts part of the market and I see that everything is on sale! I walk around for a bit.
I noticed a sketch book and some sketching pencils with some juicy markers for 9.99$? What a deal!
I go around with the set in my arms and walk around the stall a little more and see a sowing kit! Maybe I could sow something for my gift to Antonio, though I've never met him I have no grudge against him. So I grabbed the price tag it was 4.99$! I was happy with my deal(s), I go and pay for them and end up with 5$ left. What should I use it on?
As I walk around the market I see this tiny boy who look like he was 5 and with him were 3 teenagers who looked like they were 14 or something around that. The little boy look really sad at there presence and the teenagers looked like they were making fun of him? Not on my watch! The boys looked like they were throwing something between the 3, and the little boy was trying to get it back?

"Hey what's going on here?" I said loudly making my presence clear.
"Th- they are-" the little boy was cut of by one of the teenagers.
"Go away and mind your own business bitch." He said rudely.
I was out here cracking knuckles ready to beat the shit out of him but remember there was a kid here.
"How immature of you guys? Firstly you are making a little boy who is hardly as tall as you, like he is what 130 cm? You are for one taller than him and older than him. And secondly you are picking on someone older? I don't think so." I said trying to act more grown up than I actually am. The little boy continues what he was saying before.
"They took my new toy and won't give it back! I got that money from my mamà..." he said to me.
"Now you listen here, give me that toy and leave us alone or I'll show you." I said aggressively
"How about? No." He said as he stomped on the toy. That was the final straw.
I saw a vase of water and emptied the vase by using the little used gift and push the three of them into a fountain near by. The boys stare at me in shock, they probably only thought the madrigals had powers but they were wrong.
"FREAK" the boys shouted in sync. Instead of reacting I brush them off and turn my attention to the boy who was sobbing over his toy.
"Hey there little dude, you okay? They didn't hurt you did they?" I ask in a more warm and kind tone.
"My mommy worked really hard for that. I feel so bad!" He said as he rubbed a tear away from his cheek.
"Hey, it's okay little dude. How much did it cost? Maybe I can buy you a new one?" I said as comforting as possible. His eyes light up.
"Really? It cost 3.99!" He said a little more excited.
"Sure, I have enough! Wanna go to the stall you bought it?" I responded with a warm smile.

He takes my hand and rush over to the stall nearby.
"This one!" He points
"You want this one?" I say
"Yeah!" He said with the cutest little smile, kinda reminded me of Camilo. I don't know why though.

We go up and pay, he is so excited for the new chameleon toy he had got.
"Thank you! Thank you for everything!" He says as he hugs me. I crouch down to his level and hug him back. He was super adorable.
"No problem little dude! Anytime." I responded.
"Look my mamà and brother over there" he points as he runs over to

Camilo and Pepa?

Fuck

I quickly run and hide, I didn't want to embarrass myself today. Though was that kid Antonio?
I hope not, anyways I see my little brother Cãrlos buying the last of groceries so I tag alongside him until we reach home. What a day?

"Hey we're homeee!" We shouted and saw a note on the table and another note.

It read.

"Hey guys when we're back you'll both probably be asleep but we had to go to work so n/n you'll cook Cãrlos dinner tonight. -Nora and Noah!"

Oh well, let's hope we don't burn down the place.