Maybe there is gold in the end of the rainbow? (Pt. 1)

A/N: uhhhh, I've been gone for awhile now. I think I had/have a burn out, so there won't be new chapters EVERYDAY but I'll try to get twice every week (or when I feel like it lmao). But thank you once again for all support, y'all really are the best! <33333 listening to a fnaf playlist lol cause, I'm a multi-fandom bitch ahahah.

Y/N POV

Sometimes I wish me and Pepa got along. I get that me 'sleeping' with her son, while having to forever hate me for wha "I" did.

But I mean why me? Literally there are hundreds of girls in the village, but why hate on just me?

I miss that she'd encourage me and Camilo's relationship, even tho we were just best friends nothing more! I think? 

As I get lost in thought I hear a familiar voice behind me, it was Camilo. 

"N/N! plAeSe WaIt!" He pleaded while heavily breathing and grasping for air.

"You really aren't made for running, aren't you?" I chuckled at him.

"Oh shut up!" He said as he got 'AnGwy'.

"Oh no! Did I huwt (hurt) the big baby's feelings?" I pouted sarcastically.

"Duck you!" He said as he flicked me off.

"Oh poor baby is on safe chat cause his mommy doesn't want him to s-s-swear!" I said as I laughed at him.

He started acting sad, though he really wasn't. 

"You big bully!" He pouted in a jokingly sad manner.

As we walked to school, we saw an all to familiar face. Michelle!

She was holding up Antonio's backpack upside down and shaking it and then she snatched something from him. It was the toy I'd bought him! As we saw that, we ran up to both of them!

"Awh, isn't it freak #1 and freak #3 wanting to protect freak #2? How adorable of you, I feel so touched." She sarcastically asked us.

"Just give it back! Or do you want me to use my gift against you again?" I said in a threatening manner, even tho I've almost never used my gift.

"Maybe you want a replay of the locker episode again?" She said right before she broke into a disgusting laughter.

"Get lost!" Camilo said as Antonio ran up and hugged his brother's thigh.

"I feel really touched by all of this in the midsts of this Christmas season! But if you'll excuse me but we have some.. business that has been left unfinished." She said as she cracked her knuckles while looking at Antonio, which made his grip tighten on Camilo's thigh.

"Anything that concerns him, concerns us too!" I said while looking at Antonio.

"If you must know, he promised me 20$ for the skirt he RUINED by spilling juice all over it. Honestly, what a cluts." She said before she added, "I mean I don't care who pays for it as long as I get my money I'm fine." She said with a stupid grin and her palm stretched out towards us.

Stupid fucking slut! 

I thought to myself as I handed her my lunch money!

"I should be off then," she said

"Oh wait! I gotta do one more thing!" She said as she stomped on his toy and then backpack.

"NO!" Antonio screamed and reached for the stuff.

She left in laughter as Antonio started crying!

"I'm so stupid and spoiled! I've ruined this toy two times now! And on the day of my gift ceremony!" He manage to mutter as he tried to piece together the toy bear?

As last words it said.

"You are my supersTar!...."  The toy said before shutting off.(IM SORRY! IM SORRY! I HAD TOO!!D:) 

A/n: sorry for the short chapter! But the Christmas thing is to build up to Valentine's Day! So expect a chapter to come out! 🤭 ANYWAYS! I'm gonna get my multi-fandom ass outta here! 

Remember too take care of yourself's! <333333