Only friends pt. 2

A/n: I still have the illness but imma write something Lmao oh yeah

TW: kissing maybe I dunno.

Y/n POV

I can't believe I just did that! I kissed him! I KISSED HIM!

My thoughts wondered as my cheeks flushed a deep red color.

I got lost in thoughts before I finally came back to my senses and found myself at home sketching him.

But not just a drawing of him, nonono, a drawing of him with ABS. ( normal teenage fantasies )

I felt my cheeks going red at the realization.

"Hey dinner is-" Nora said before she caught a glance of my drawing.

"OMG! I totally called it, you HAVE a crush on Camilo!" She snarled at me.

"NO, I don't!" I said.

"Your cheeks say otherwise." She said as she put her arms in a cross.

"Anyway- we are going to that Madrigal's gift ceremony." Nora informed me.

( yeah Ik I made a chapter about it BUT I got another idea sooo...yeah lmao)

"Mkay! Mind if I come?" I asked.

"Not at all!" She said before leaving the room.

"Oh and I already ate with Camilo.." I said before instantly regretting putting HIS name into that sentence.

"Olalala~ my baby went on a date!" She awed me.

"NOAH! Y/N WENT ON A DATE WITH CAMILOOOO!" Nora shouted throughout the halls.

"She WHAT?!" I heard Noah scream.

I took that as a sign to jump outta the window and go to the Casita.

I saw Camilo replicating another man holding up a sign were it stood Antonio.

"Hey! Camilo!" I shouted at him.

"Holà Hermosà!" He waved at me.

He is so darn cute and handsome!

I waved and smirked at him.

I helped around the casita until the nighttime arrived.

Everyone was looking for Antonio I found him under his bed being nervous about the whole situation.

"Hey little dude, are you ready? The people are looking for you, it's time." I said to him.

"Were you nervous?" He asked as curiosity filled his eyes.

"No, I didn't even know that I was getting a gift." I said.

"I'm sure you'll do JUST fine!" I added.

"Do you know we never go into your room? It's strictly no access." He said feeling bad for me.

"Oh, I've never been there so I guess it's okay." I said stroking his cheek before casita showed us the clock.

"Come now! We gotta hurry up! We don't wanna be late now do we?" I said to him.

"No! Promise me nothing will change after I get my super awesome gift!" He said to me.

"I promise" I smiled at him.

"You remind me of your brother." I said.

"Ew, am I really that ugly?" He said in disgust.

"No, both you and your brother are really handsome." I say to him.