Ow, those are my toes you moron!

A/N: ayyy, just felt like writing and uhhh... if my friends are reading this, hi! Don't bully me pls LMAO😣🔫

Y/n POV

As classes were discontinued for the day because of the play, we went to drama class to practice the waltz which I think is gonna be really weird, and SHIT there is a fucking kiss in this play!

Me and Camilo walk towards drama class where Mrs. drama, that's what I call her anyways. Was waiting for us with shoes and people who put my hair in a ponytail (hair palm if u have short ass hair) and Camilo's hair in a man bun. He looked so fricking good, I thought to myself as my blood decided to have a party in my cheeks, and a certain someone laughed.

"Please, take a picture! It'll last longer." He said chuckling.

"Don't flatter yourself." I spat at him.

"Alrighty, now we are gonna practice WALTZ! " she said before she continued with a sarcastic "yay!".

"Don't step on my toes." I said threatening him.

"Geez, did I piss you off today?" He said as he laughed at my supposed facial expressions.
(A/n: note to self. CONTINUE TOMORROW U STUPID IDIOT.)

(Okay, it's tomorrow and I'm in school but HOW CARES?! 🤪🤪 I'm kidding stay productive and do your work instead of writing for wattpad kids!)

"Okay kids, first we're going to show you the choreography for the dance." She said before she started a step by step video.

"How the fuck are we supposed to do this?!" I exclaimed cold sweating, while I did I saw Camilo wanting to say something.

"Please, language for god's sake!" Mrs. Tanda said as she facepalmed her face.

"I'm sorry." I said shortly after.

"This looks really easy." He said,

"Well, it's not." I responded.

After mastering the basics

After the easy steps Camilo was supposed to pick me up by the waist and spin?

This all was so confusing and scary, how the FUCK was Camilo supposed to carry me? He can barely lift a baby, so how is he supposed to carry a whole HUMAN being like myself. (Read my comment:D )

"Are you sure you can lift me without breaking your bones?" I asked. But instead of responding immediately we looked at me with concern.

"Yeah, i should be able too." He said.

"Mk." I said kinda distrusting.

As we came to the part were he was supposed to pick me up, I was sceptical but i kinda trusted him.

When he was supposed to pick me up, I realised he picked me up like I was nothing. I looked down at his arm and saw muscles, like I never thought he was ripped RIPPED but it kinda makes sense by everything he helps with. I thought he'd be skinny but he eats a lot of food so he wouldn't be skinny, but he doesn't sit on his ass all the time cause he's helping everyone with all sorts of jobs.

As i realised I was starring I looked into his hazel-ish eyes with my mouth slightly open.

As he looked back in my y/e/c, I think I started blushing cause we could hear Mrs. Tanda crying and clapping with a huge smile on her face.

"I KNEW I made the right choice making you guys beauty and the beast! You guys are natural actors, or maybe something else." She said with a grin.

After mastering all dance that's gonna be in the show/play.

As Camilo and I finished up, we went to get something after school, like a sandwich thing.

We went up to a flower field of all sorts of flowers and sat down after awhile of walking. As we talked about the play, we could hear the band practicing the music faintly in the background. Camilo stood up.

"Would you join me for this dance Hermosa?" He said gesturing out his right hand.

"Of course, gaupo." I said and took his hand gracefully.

🎵Tale as old as time
True as it can be
Barely even friends
Then somebody bends
Unexpectedly🎵

🎵Just a little change
Small, to say the least
Both a little scared
Neither one prepared
Beauty and the Beast🎵
I curtsy as he bows for me, this felt so magical. I stretched to my hands, gesturing for him to take it. As i does he puts his hands in mine.
🎵Ever just the same
Ever a surprise
Ever as before
And ever just as sure🎵
I took his hands and stretched myself to the right and he to the left, we repeated this until we started to walk like this in a circle until he spins me and then the part stopped.
🎵As the sun will rise, oh woahEver just the same
And ever a surprise, yeah
Ever as before🎵
We walked with my hand in his in the air by our necks but gracefully, and then in switch sides and then I take my imagery skirt and run around him until he grabs me into an embrace which makes us in the classic waltz position.

🎵And ever just as sure
As the sun will rise
Oh, oh, ohTale as old as time
Tune as old as song🎵
We waltz a bit like that until he spins me with one hand on my waist and the other in the air. I felt my cheeks getting rosey but this time I didn't get annoyed, I looked into his hazel eyes at the golden sun hit his hair so the sun Rae brought out the hues in his curly hazel-brown hair. He looked absolutely gorgeous.
🎵Bittersweet and strange
Finding you can change
Learning you were wrong🎵
We go back into the classic waltz position, and both spin a little and then back into the classic waltz, neither one taking our eyes of each other.
🎵Certain as the sun
Certain as the sun
Rising in the east
Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the Beast🎵
I take his hands and put them together and then we spin leaning backwards kinda trusting one and another. Then I go into an embrace with my hand crippled up his next with the other hand on his shoulder. He had his hand on my upper waist and the other was placed in back of my head.
I lean back into a " here is where we're supposed to kiss but won't" position.
Then he quickly pulls me back up.
🎵Tale as old as timeSong as old as rhyme
Beauty and the Beast🎵

Here's the part where he was supposed to lift me, and he did not taking his eyes of me. I felt so fucking special! <3 I could feel mine and his heart beat, beat in sync. He put me down and held his hand out signalling me to take it, and that I do.
🎵Woah🎵
🎵Beauty and
Beauty and the Beast.🎵

We held i contact until we both leaned in slowly. Until,

CLIFFHANGER 🤪🤪🤪😍😍😍😍😻😻😻😻🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥🤡🤡🤡🤡💪💪🤡😕😭😭😭🩴😻🔫 we are supposed to make a presentation about a planet and I am alone, ONCE AGAIN! 😭👆

Yeah I am in school? So? Lmao, goodbye hope you liked the chapter!