𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

"What do you think about food-wasting? Do you think people have the right to waste food because it is from their money?"

"I don't waste food nor do I support food going to waste"

You hand the questionnaire the tea and continue.

"Many people around the world die starving, I should be thankful for this blessing"

Father Nature's eyes brighten at your response, finding it as one of the best by far.

He got responses like 'It is their fault that they're poor' or 'I bought it with my money, so I can do whatever I want with it' types responses.

Which made him hate humanity further, while you, on the other hand, are honest and kind.

"If I had wealth, I would do what I can to feed the poor, and help them build schools and homes, also provide factories so they can work"

You notice the light-haired male smile drop and his eyes narrow.

"Why always factories?" He asks.

"Huh?"

"You said factories, why not farming? Why not get money by farming? It would be so much easier" you smile at him.

"Of course, silly me, that is much better, it will also help keep the environment clean" you exclaim.

Father Nature stares at you, before handing you his tablet.

"Type your full name and email address, and we will upgrade you on any new questions"

You take the tablet from him and start typing down the information you have without any hesitation.

Father Nature was going to disqualify you if you hadn't agreed with him about the 'farming' idea.

He doesn't like giving second chances.

"Thank you, and I apologize if I wasted your time, Ms.(L/n)"

You lead him to the door, with the same gentle smile on your face.

"Wasting my time? I don't believe that asking about people's opinions is a waste of time" you assure.

"Congratulations" you raise an eyebrow, confused by his words.

"On what?"

"You will see"

With that, the man takes his leave, without any clear answer to your question.

"...wow, that was strange," you say, after closing the door.

Out of nowhere, you feel a stinging pain on your right wrist, which forced you to look at it.

Your eyes widen a bit, puzzled by the fact that there is a little strange symbol on your wrist.

However, this is a symbol that claims you as being a servant of Father Nature.

❁❁One Week Later❁❁

"Teddy" you call out for your kitty as you search the house for him, but there is no sign of him.

That was until you reached the living room.

You see three people, dressed in strange robes, the tallest of them is holding your cat in his arm.

"You are coming with us" the tall man says.

"No, get out or I will call the police!" the red-haired man chuckles.

"That was an order, not a request, sweetheart"