I had almost forgotten that the old man is a professor of psychology. I wonder why he settled for a principal. But I have no time to think about that. I have got a new mission. Await me, Alvin, the arrogant creep!

                               ¶¶¶¶¶

I, Alvin, George and Yvonne are in the choreography practice room. We have about 30 volunteers now and we decided that it is enough so we are moving forward to the next step which is the dance steps. We have currently been browsing for about 30 minutes now but no idea yet until something suddenly popped in my head.

"I've got an idea. Why don't we first select a nice music first before looking out for dance steps. "

"Wow! What a nice idea!" Alvin said with a smile while Yvonne scoffed but I did not mind.

"So tomorrow, we all come up with a song with a very nice beat then we would all deliberate on the best." George said. He is always the smart one. I guess we could have been more closer than how we are if not for the part that he likes me. I don't feel about him in the manner he feels about him. Surely, he is a good friend and I want nothing more than that.

"I know a very nice song, 'Feel by Gina'. Trust me the song is perfect for our choreography." Yvonne said while facing Alvin.

"Yvonne, I guess it is right that we have our own opinion on the choice of song for the choreography. So I think George's idea is better as we all get the chance to pick out a song and finally decide the best out of our choices." I said trying my best to smile.

I hate the fact that she is trying to impose her choice on us. Who does she think she is. Now I am getting paranoid! We really don't make a good team!
    "Why bother to waste time when I told you I have the perfect song." She grumbled.

I'm just going to ignore her.

"What do you think Mr. Alvin." I ask. Yvonne looks up to him while pouting. She slowly moved closer to him while pouting and blinking her eyelashes which I think are fixed flirtatiously. I don't think anyone noticed how close she was to him.

"Don't you think I am right, Alvin?"She asked while batting her fake lashes flirtatiously.

'Alvin?' Wow! They are already on a first name basis.

"I have a favorite song too, Miss Yvonne..."Alvin starts but was cut short.

"Call me Von. It's the shortened form of my name. All my friends call me that." She said while flashing her teeth at Alvin and lightly touched his arm leaving me shocked. This Yvonne is something else.

"I guess I actually prefer Miss Yvonne better than Von. I'm not insulting the shortened form of your name though. Like I was saying, Miss Yvonne. We all have our favorite songs so it is fair that our favorite songs compete. I go with Mr. George and Miss Erica's idea." He said, deliberately stretching the last part of his sentence or so I thought.

"So it's three against one. See you tomorrow, Miss Yvonne. George, let us go and grab lunch." I said and George stood up giving a slight bow to Alvin and Yvonne.

I am very sure Yvonne would be glaring at the back of my head now so I decided to turn my head back out of curiosity and I was right. I flashed my brightest fake smile at her and kept on walking.
                               ¶¶¶¶
                     CLARISSA'S POV

I, Kelvin, Kelvin's elder sister and only sibling, Melvin and some other students are waiting in the waiting room for our parents to pick us up when Melvin starts a discussion. I love and admire her since she is nice, lovely and compassionate.

"What do you love doing during your leisure?" She asked me with a smile revealing her cute deep dimples. She is so likable.

"I love watching movies on Netflix mostly Alvin and the chipmunks. I am a big fan of that animation." I replied with enthusiasm.

"Seriously" She gave me a very tight hug. "Oh My Gosh! I'm so excited. At least someone agrees with me on that." She said while playfully eyeing Kelvin.

"It's childish! I don't know what you two love about the animation."Kelvin grumbles

"It's way better than your 'Superman' series." Melvin replies while rolling her eyes and I chuckle.