'What on earth is so important that you are here at this odd hour?' he asks rubbing his eyes!!!

So casual???

'You really are that ignorant or are you a jerk??? Do you realise how tough were the last 15 hours for me??? Those stupid reporters and that media above all who clicked those pictures and why???' I asked when he says rubbing his face...

'I don't know!!! And I told you my handle was hacked... and about those pictures...they are been deleted and I my legal team has taken care of the articles and pictures so chill!' he says with his eyes still closed

'Chill??? They asked me if I'm in a live in relationship with you Naman?' I say and this time he opens his eyes and in one go jumps down from the bed asking...

'So???' and i wonder how can he be so insensitive...

'So??? Really??? Staying in a house with you doesn't make this living in!!!'

'I know that Shilpa why are you explaining me...People need gossip!'.

'And I'm not gossip Naman! I'm not a celebrity like you...I'm not a page 3 person! I'm a doctor! I have a reputation to live upto!!!'

And he shoots me a pissed look asking...
'And you think I don't have a reputation to live upto??? Just because I'm a businessman or a celebrity???'

I see he's really angry but I calm down and say...

'Look Naman...it's not that ok...it's just that...this is all so disturbing!!!' I say holding my head and he presses his head lightly saying...

'So is it for me ok!!! It's not all easy for me too!!!'

'Naman this....I don't know if this is working out...this I mean ...I'm ...I am scared!!!' I tell him and he slowly holds my shoulder and pulls me closer to him...

He slowly tucks my hair strand behind my earlobe and says...
'Come let's have dinner!!!'

I don't have answers yet those eyes carry a calmness I couldn't deny.

As I had dumped all the food in the fridge and neither of us had the will to heat it up. Naman made pasta for both of us. Cheesy greasy one for me, health low and lite for him.

I was still sitting on the kitchen rack when he blowed a spoonful of pasta and fed me. I moaned at the taste of the creamy pasta while he chuckled. He slowly rubbed my lower lip and I shuddered under his touch while he whispered...

'You are a baby when it comes to food!!! A total toddler!!! I pity our kids!!!' and my eyes widen in shock and I literally choke on the pasta...

While probably he realises what he spoke and made me drink some water. We didn't utter a word to each other after that awkward moment.

Dinner was silent and slowly I retired to my room and I switch on my phone and there I see a hundred messages. I ignored them as I knew Naman would take care of them all. He made me feel safe.

But then I see a couple of messagea from Siya....

Dont worry about the stupid media...

Eat properly

Why are you not replying

Dumbass why is your phone switched off

Is it the media hounding you???

NVM I spoke to Naman...he said he'll handle it!!!

Stupid girl when on earth will you switch on the phone...