16. Please Help

My voice feels lost and my courage slowly dissolves as I mumble in utter fear and shock, "Luca."

With my weak wobbly legs, I manage to run towards the bathroom. Fiddling with the knob, the door opens but before I can enter, he grabs me by my waist. I know what's coming next. He throws me on the bed and that's when I dare to scream on top of my lungs.

Quickly getting on the bed, he straddles me at my hip and muffles them with his lips. I squirm frantically and throw punches wherever I can at his body, but he doesn't move. He pins my hand above my head with one hand and his other hand roams the sides of my body. I feel disgusted to the core as his lips eat mine.

"This time, no one comes to save you." He says in the middle of the kiss. Tears keep spilling while my chest heaves slowly. My body feels like breaking under his weight.
I move my head from left to right in an attempt to get away from his lips but his head follows my direction and the disgusting kiss never breaks.

His hand roams the sides of my body and slowly and painfully from my hip, it crawls up under my breast. A lump forms in my throat, my stomach twists into several knots when he squeezes my right small breast with his large hand.

"You've got some soft- aahhh!" he hisses in pain as I bite his lip hard when he was going to talk rubbish.

His eyes burn with rage and he leans back a little and rips open my shirt, exposing my half skin. "Black looks good on you!" He lustfully comments as he looks at my black bra. New tears well up as he closes the distance back and his lip inches to mine. His free hand slowly creeps into my bra and his cold skin touches my bare nipples.

He moans while enjoying every touch. He looks me in the eye and slams his lips on mine and starts eating them hungrily. I squeeze shut my eyes and pray for this to either end quickly or for someone to hear my screaming silence.

"Now shall we level up the fun, sweetheart?" He says menacingly and my heart thumps loudly in my chest. My heartbeat is clearly audible to my ears. And I feel terribly helpless and useless. This is not the way I ever imagined my life to be. Nobody deserves this. He grabs a fistful of my hair and makes me sit up while he stands on the bed. He yanks my hair and I scream, scream for my life. He slaps me hard on my cheek with his other hand and I yelp in pain. Fresh tears roll down my face and he slaps me again.

"If you dare to scream again then remember no one can save you from my wrath." He threatens and I, being me, scream again, ignoring his warning.

He throws me down on the floor from the bed and I wince in pain as soon as my head connects with the cold and hard floor.
Quickly, I scramble to my feet and bang on the door all the way screaming for help.

"Blake, help please." I bang my fist continuously on the door regardless of the pain which shoots my already bruised arm.

Luca grabs my arm harshly and turns me around and pins me on the door. "There's no escape today, sweetheart. Blake's would be in the study room by now." He leans closer and nibbles on my earlobe and speaks huskily in my ear, "And you know what, the study is soundproof."

He creates some distance and puts me on his shoulder and carries me back to the bed. I try to kick him but he gets a hold of them then he throws me on the bed. I scoot back but he grasps my leg and pulls me back to the edge, and grabbing a fistful of my hair, he makes me kneel on the floor. My knees hit hard and then he yanks my hair, making me look up at him as he stands tall, looking like a giant monster in front of a tiny ant.

"You use your mouth a lot, don't you? Let's make some good use of it now." He says minaciously with a wicked smirk.

His hand reaches his zipper and my eyes turn bigger than saucers. Fear envelopes my face as my lips start quivering and shivers keep running without any halt. He lowers his zipper slowly and I look away instantly. His grip on my hair tightens and I whimper in pain.