✢ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

"ⁱᵗʰ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ᶠᵃˡˡ ᶠˡᵃᵏᵉ, qᵘᵉ ˢᵖᵃʳᵏ ᵒᶠ ᵗᵉʳᵉˢᵗ ᶠᵃˡˡˢ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʰᵉᵃᵛᵉⁿ."
ᴾᵉʳᶜʸ ⁱˡˡᵉʳ

✮ ✢ ✮ ✢ ✮

Lilith Black woke up in a dark room.

There was barely any sunlight.

Lilith Black woke up in a dark room.

There was barely any sunlight.

She did not know where she is.

Lilith Black woke up in a dark room.

There was barely any sunlight.

She did not know where she is.

Light barged in when a door was opened.

In came a woman with an evil smirk.

"How about you start talking?"

Lilith Black knew that she was being interrogated.

By who?

The redhead will have to discover that later.

That is exactly where we left off last in the previous chapter, correct? This means that you surely remember the night Lilith was kidnapped...

Lilith Black was roaming the hallways of Hogwarts.

Well, technically, she was going back to her classroom under the impression she forgot something there.

This will be quick. Trust me.

"Are you stupid?"

"Well, sorry I am not a double agent for the Dark Lord," apologized the redhead, sarcasm dripping through the holes of her words.

He glared at her slightly.
"Roaming late at night would get you in trouble."

She should have listened to him.

She will regret not listening to him.

Because this time, when he was not around to save her, something happened.

This time, something got wrapped around her head and the dark overtook her swiftly.

Well, the first segment of the fourteenth chapter of the final adventure in this story is related to the kidnapping in some ways. This segment of the fourteenth chapter of the final adventure in this story is related to the kidnapping in some way or two.

"Sorry Minnie that I am late," said James Potter as he ran a hand through his hair. When he looked up at the members of the room, he looked at his old Transfiguration professor.
"What's going on here? Did I do something?"

"When have you not done something," muttered Lilith Black as she rolled her eyes.

"I have no time for you silly fights," interrupted Minerva McGonagall before the two professors could go any further. "I called you here because I need you to do a little research for me."