✢ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

"ᴮᵘᵗ ʷᵒᵈᵉʳᵉᵈ, ʰᵒʷ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ⁱˡˡⁱ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒ? ᴺᵒʷ ᵒʷ. ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁱᵍ ᵈᵉᵃˡ."
ᶜʰʳⁱˢ ᴷʸˡᵉ

✮ ✢ ✮ ✢ ✮

The Summer Ball - held by Irma Black - that they were preparing for had finally arrived. The Summer Ball - held by Irma Black - that they were waiting for had finally arrived.

Maybe some have been waiting for it to come just so it can finally be gone. By maybe, I mean for sure. By some, I mean specifically a woman protagonist with red hair and emerald green eyes we have come to learn more about throughout this entire tale.

How about we describe how beautiful the girls looked like in this bright afternoon?
I would as well describe the men, but they were mostly just wearing suits.

So, how about we describe how beautiful the girls looked like in this bright afternoon?

I think you have learned that I like to start by age, from oldest to youngest.

Irma Black was wearing a black dress that reached the floor. On top of that, she was wearing a thing, short black jacket with sleeves that reached her elbows. Although her style was vintage, it was one that described the strict woman well.

Bellatrix Black - no longer with her late husband's name if you remember - was wearing a black jumpsuit with an asymmetrical neckline. Her mass of hair was tied up into a neat bun under the orders of her grandmother. Let me tell you that one thing Bellatrix Lestrange surely feared was her grandmother.
I don't think she was the only one. I think multiple people fear Irma Black.

Andromeda Lestrange was wearing a beige dress that was tight at the waist and flowy in the skirt area. The dress reached her ankles, which allowed her white high heels to show. Her curly hair, her short hair - having cut it - was straightened and pulled down into a tiny ponytail.

Narcissa Malfoy was wearing a green dress - with an illusion neckline - that reached right below her knees. On that emerald green dress, there were designs of white vines and flowers that gave a little touch of Spring to the Summer around them. Her high heels - I think it is best if you start assuming that everyone wears high heels to these fancy events - were a white color that matched the white shade of the designs on her green dress.
The woman's hair was pulled back into a low bun. That hairstyle made her earrings catch the attention of the crowd.

Lilith Black was wearing a yellow jumpsuit that, with the trick of the angles, could be perceived as a dress. The thing about the jumpsuit was that it was practically backless, only one strand of fabric ran through the middle of her back. Irma Black trusted her designer's choice and this was what she choose for the redhead. If you do not know the reason, let me tell you that the reason was obviously to catch the male gaze.
Her red hair was styled in a fancy side braid with one strand left out to frame her pale face.