✢ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

"ᴺᵉᵛᵉʳ, ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵈᵉʳᵉˢᵗⁱᵐᵃᵗᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ⁱᵐᵖᵒʳᵗᵃᶜᵉ ᵒᶠ ʰᵃᵛ ᶠᵘⁿ."
ᴿᵃᵈʸ ᴾᵃᵘˢᶜʰ

✮ ✢ ✮ ✢ ✮

In this first segment of the first chapter of the final book (I don't think I'll ever stop, by the way), I am honored to present to you the Three Musketeers. Yet, this time, they are not three.

Change is something we have to accept in life. I admit, sometimes it is unwanted and we could regret it, but it is like one of the many prices of life. We are forced to face it sometimes and we cannot do anything about it.

Life is a cycle and change is for sure a part of any cycle.

In this first segment of the first chapter of the final book (I don't think I'll ever stop, by the way), I am honored to present to you the Three Musketeers. Yet, this time, they are not three.

Change is something we have to accept in life. I admit, sometimes it is unwanted and we could regret it, but it is like one of the many prices of life. We are forced to face it sometimes and we cannot do anything about it.

See the cycle I do with repetition? That is definitely and most likely not change. That is just a repetition process I do just to sometimes only make our time longer than it should be.
Time plays a trick on us and I guess I just want to play its game.

But I will not be able to prolong this little game with time much longer. It will have to end at some point just like everything in life does.

Let me remind you of the warning before we continue on with the first segment of the first chapter of the final book (that was long but quite nice to say!). Let me just give you a small warning. That warning is that you have to enjoy what we have at the moment. Before you know it, this will end and you will not get to see these characters again.
That is quite a sad thought, isn't it? It is even saddening to me. Well, we can enjoy the time we have together at the moment and not think about the close future. Let's appreciate what we have at the moment.

Okay, enough introductions because I think you are getting bored. Let us get straight to the point of this entire segment.

The Three Musketeers are no longer three. Do not worry, they did not become two or one, but instead, they became four.

Hestia Jones was becoming a part of the Three Musketeers right at this moment.

"Welcome to the Musketeers!" Shantelle Selwyn raised her glass.

"We are now the Four Musketeers!" Lilith Black raised her glass.

"Let's honor Benjamin Fenwick and honor the new member!" Pandora Lestrange brought both the bad and the good because she knew all of them were thinking of it.

"Rest in peace Benjy," Hestia said after a while, slowly raising her glass to join the other girls. "And hello Musketeers!"

They drank, a mixture of emotions running through them.

They mourned Benjamin Fenwick who died about a year ago during their graduation. He fought for his life and tried to save people during the attack, but an unknown someone surprised him with a knife to the neck.