✢ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

"ʸᵒᵘ ˡʸᵉᵉᵈ ᶠᵉʷ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵉᶠᶠᵉᶜᵗ ⁱᵈᵃᵖᵖ."
ᴿᵒᵇᵉʳᵗ ᴮᵒᵘʳᵃˢˢᵃ

✮ ✢ ✮ ✢ ✮

"Ladies and gentlemen, let me welcome you to the first match of the season! Playing the first match of the season is Hufflepuff and Slytherin!" exclaimed Jeffrey Jordan, the commentator. His voice echoed due to the spells placed on the commentator's microphone.

"Let me welcome you to the Hufflepuff team!" continued Jeffrey as the Hufflepuff players flew into the pitch one by one when they heard their name. "Their seeker is young Bishop Jones and his sister, Hestia Jones, is one our three chasers. The other two chasers happen to me the loved Wren Cresswell and Edgar Bones! Their beaters - whom I like to call the double C bats - are Cole Bygeller and Camryn O'Brien. Their keeper, their captain, is the Amos Diggory!"

An explosion of claps erupted, mostly coming from the entire Hufflepuff house led by Maya Antigone, the captain's girlfriend.
It feels nice when someone supports you. The feeling is like no other, especially when they remind you of that lovely thing called encouragement.

"Now, the rival team, the snakes, the ambitious Slytherins!"

Claps were as loud as a bomb exploding. Most of them were girls who admired James Potter that Lilith Black, who was clapping begrudgingly, did not understand.

Of course, Lilith Black was in the Slytherin crowd and was wearing green colors. If you ask her, she will tell you she was forced twice. Once was by the bet and the second time was by her older sister Narcissa.
She will also be forced by the bet to clap. As I said, she was clapping begrudgingly.

"Their seeker, who I think would kick anyone's ass if she wishes - yeah professor, I'll cut the curse words next time - Shantelle Selwyn! Their scary-as-fuck - you are not taking away my mic, professor - keeper, Corban Yaxley! Their two beaters, the hot couple of Hogwarts, Sirius Black and Marlene McKinnon! We've got three chasers: Ezequiel Avery, Regulus Black, and the loved captain of the Slytherin team, James Potter!"

The claps turned harder as most of the female population of Hogwarts erupted in cheers for the captain of the Slytherin team. He was not only the captain nor was he only the leader of the Marauders, but he also counted as the most popular at Hogwarts. His friends, the rest of the Marauders, were right below him, but he treated them as his equals.

Lilith rolled her eyes as he appeared right in front of her on that silly broom of his making everyone hold their breaths.

"Remember to cheer for me, my night monster," he winked.
He was taunting her with that nickname, at least that was what she thought. He placed a kiss on her cheek before he zapped back into the field.

Lilith felt something on her neck and went to touch it. She looked at the emerald green scarf, a Slytherin scarf, that was wrapped around her neck.

"You do know what a scarf means, right?" Pandora, who was standing beside her, asked her.

"It means something?" asked Lilith, her eyes going wild and her eyebrows going up.