✢ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

"ᴳᵒᵒᵈ ᵗʰᵍˢ ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳ, ᵉᵛᵉʷʰᵉᵗʰᵉʸ ᵈᵒⁿ' ˡᵃˢᵗ ᶠᵒʳᵉᵛᵉʳ."
ᶜʸᵗʰⁱᵃ ᴸᵒʳᵈ

✮ ✢ ✮ ✢ ✮

Royalty Boot cornered Liberty Rowle.

"Why would you want to show Professor Lilith your Patronus after class?"

"Personal reasons, Roy."

"Libby, I am your friend," said Royalty. "You can tell me if something happened."

"As if you don't know," Liberty said. "I know you spied on me."

"Yeah, I know your Patronus is an ox, but I don't know why you would be ashamed of it," admitted Royalty, not wishing any lied between her and the person she loved.

"Yours is a cow. They're counterparts," clarified Liberty Rowle. "Soulmates."

A smile slowly grew on Royalty's face. A smirk that most Gryffindors seemed to have.

"Does that mean we're soulmates?"

"If you like to believe in old magic tales about love, then yes. If you don't - which is totally fine because the world only happens to be the world-"

Royalty kissed her.

"-because it agrees and disagrees," continued Liberty after they broke the kiss. "Did that just happen?"

"Yeah," grinned Royalty, her smile stretching.

I guess I could happily tell you that those two who started out as friends finally blossomed into something more.

Something that I know you have been waiting for a while for.

Something that I know you are happy fate sided with you on. 

That was where we left off last, correct? Well, let me be the one to share this news with you seeing as I am the narrator.

Speaking about this whole chapter, the first two parts will be focused on the students of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Then, we will be focusing on the professors. After that, of course, we end this chapter with a surprise.

I think this may be the first time ever that I share with you the part of the planned schedule. By sharing, I mean giving you the outline just how it is.

Well, I suppose there is always a place for the first time in everything - each new thing happening at some unknown time in your life.

How about we just start the story?
I think that would be much better than me rambling on.

William Montague was working at the infirmary.

It was quite common to find this Fourth-Year student at the infirmary in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The reason for that is that young William had a passion for helping people.
That and Poppy Pomfrey - the Healer at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - quite liked the young student.

William Montague - a fourteen-year-old boy - was working at the infirmary.

It was quite common to find this Fourth-Year student at the infirmary in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The reason for that is that young William had a passion for helping people.
That and Poppy Pomfrey - the Healer at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - quite liked the young student.