✢ 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

"ᶠᵘᵉʳᵃˡˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ᶜᵒᵐᵖᵃʳᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ."
ᵀᵉⁿⁿᵉˢˢᵉᵉ ⁱˡˡⁱᵃᵐˢ

✮ ✢ ✮ ✢ ✮

Let us start our final prologue with a sort of celebration, one that was more of graduation, to be honest.

But, before that, let me inform you of the date. The last time we saw one another was in June of nineteen-seventy-eight when Lilith Black and her classmates graduated. Remember that?....

After flying their hats and doing the trouble of fighting their own hats - they had written their names inside in order not to cause any problems - they went to their families in the audience.

They meet with one another and had the best of fun, still bathing in the awesome feeling of graduation. They let the sunbathe them in the over joyous feeling of finishing at least one other part of their life circle.

"I told you that you would make one of the best speeches out there," Narcissa was the first to hug her sister. "Head Girl and Valedictorian. What an honor to be in your presence."

"We are so proud of you," Andromeda stated when she had the turn to hug her sister.

"I can finally have you at home with me," Bellatrix grinned.

"Actually, we were thinking of buying our own apartment," said Shantelle as a way to insert herself into the topic. "I'm wondering why you did not do the same thing, Bellatrix."

"Let me have my sister for a while."

"You are always welcome to visit," added Pandora, her family behind her as well.

"We still have some plans to adjust, but we will see what happens," the redhead assured all three of her sisters.

Unfortunately, I have to say this, as it is quite important. After all, it is part of the story.

Fun things are not meant to last forever.

After flying their hats and doing the trouble of fighting their own hats - they had written their names inside in order not to cause any problems - they went to their families in the audience.

They meet with one another and had the best of fun, still bathing in the awesome feeling of graduation. They let the sun soak them in the over joyous feeling of finishing at least one other part of their life circle.

They let the sun wash them over with the feeling of joy, but it was never meant to last. The thing about emotions is that they change. The thing about life, about fate, is that it has to surprise you.
It's just a part of its tiring job.

White-robbed people seemingly came out of thin air, eliciting screams from the crowd. White-robbed people were commandeering the celebration. White-robbed people were the surprise that was going to ruin graduation.

"Did you forget to invite me, Albus?" asked the person who could only be the leader of the group.

"You know the post, dear. They always seem to mix up the mail," the Headmaster of Hogwarts smiled at the figure.

The leader put down her hood as she gave Albus Dumbledore a mischievous grin before looking at the crowd.

Everyone took in her features. She looked young, but at the same time old from the amount of baggage she was carrying on her shoulders. She looked like a legacy.