Chapter 29

Narrator's POV

Sano's abdomen formed into a spiral he immediately jumped backwards because Giyuu's attack almost reached his heart, he dashed to Giyuu and aim to his heart too but Giyuu turn around, swing his blade to slice off his right arm. Sano regenerated quickly, jumped upward to evade his most hated opponent and to catch his blade. They swung their blades like there's no tomorrow, eyes reading on each others movements.

"Entertain me more, Giyuu" he said, grinning evilly then successfully made a cut to Giyuu's right rib up to his left shoulder yet Giyuu remained calm and unfazed. Shinobu was watching them fighting each other, her mouth agape in amazement.

"How can Tomioka-san move like that even he was deeply wounded?" she thought, half confused and half concerned.

Water Breathing First Form: Water Surface Slash

Giyuu keep his distance close to Sano, as close as he can, figured that his heart was the weakest point. He managed to move like this because he stopped breathing and because of the Eye. Before he could chant his breathing form, Sano slashed his two legs, Giyuu collapsed and coughed blood.

"You can't move now, Giyuu. I shall end you now, you suffered enough" Sano raised his sword but his hand was slashed by the thunder breathing user. He gritted his teeth, obviously annoyed and mad.

"You brats still alive?" he quickly picked his sword, paused when he heard Giyuu spoke.

"Rise, my tsugukos. Let's combine our final form. Don't die, survive" Giyuu stood up from the ground. Lightings gathered below Zenitsu's feet and delivered a powerful attack to Sano.

Thunder Breathing Final Form: Flaming Thunder God

Sano's brain almost exploded because of the sound of thunder, it was fast but not enough to slice him. He was immobilise for a while then another attack came to him.

Beast Breathing Twelfth Form: King of the Mountains

Inosuke's attack slice his arms, legs and his head but he regenerate quickly. An another attack came to him again.

Dance of the Fire God: Setting Sun Transformation

Tanjiro backflips into the air to deliver a powerful unpended sword slash. He successfully sliced his head off but Sano was still moving but can't regenerate because of Tanjiro's attack.
It was Giyuu turn to deliver an attack.

Dance of the Water God: God of the Ocean

The ground was shaking like a volcano was about to erupt. The waters flowing against Giyuu. A huge incoming attack came to Sano. Giyuu landed his sword to his opponent's left shoulder. Sano screamed so loud that'd make the slayers crouch down and can't move. Giyuu screamed with all his strength and Sano stabbed his stomach.

"TOMIOKA-SAN!!!" Shinobu wanted to get up but was stopped by her little sisters.

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!!" Sano cursed. Giyuu sliced down from his left shoulder down to the right rib.

"SHIT!!! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE" Sano screamed inside his head. Giyuu collapsed in a sitting position supported by his sword attached to the ground, his breathing was uneven. And unfortunately, the sun haven't show its light.

"W-we won" Tanjiro said then he fainted. The girls ran to the three slayers who fainted after the intense battle. Shinobu slowly walked towards the man she liked, no she loved. The other girls dragged the boys to the safest area. The insect pillar cried seeing her comrade suffered from many wounds, blood keep dripping and his breathing was uneven. She thinks that she was completely useless and weak. Pulling him closer and placed his head on her chest, embracing him.

"Shinobu...." he softly whispered her name. She didn't say anything. Suddenly, an eerie presence filled the atmosphere, the ground was trembling when someone came and the smoke was covering its appearance.

"I should have known that it would end up like this. I'm so disappointed" the demon said, and finally revealed his appearance. Shinobu's eyes widened, trembled in fear when she saw the certain opponent in front of her.

"Upper Moon One" she muttered, shivering. The demon quickly dashed and unseathed his sword, an axe came to stop his attack, he jumped backwards. An another attack came behind him, it was fast and managed to cut him. (It was Sanemi's attack.)

"Even though I hate him, I still don't want him to die" Iguro said, his snake hissed.

"I won't let you kill Shinobu-chan and Tomioka-san!!" Mitsuri shouted.

"I'll annihilate you" Sanemi growled.

Rengoku nodded, "I'll destroy you with my burning flames." he said with enthusiasm.

The two pillars just silently stanced to prepare for the enemy's attack. The upper moon one glanced at the upcoming sun and look back at them.

"Let's fight, when the perfect time comes" he declared then vanished.

"HEY!! Come back here!!" Sanemi called out but it was no use. They all glanced at the Water Pillar embraced by the Insect Pillar.

"That was... an intense yet incredible fight" he formed his hands into a prayer form "Namu Amida Butsu." They all witness the true power of the Water Pillar and his tsugokus. Some of them admired at how strong they are and some has a determination to fight the Water Pillar. Sanemi and Rengoku walked towards Shinobu, placing Giyuu's arms around Sanemi and Rengoku's shoulder.

"We should cover up his wounds as soon so that he won't die" Gyomei said.

"What am I doing here again? Oh, it's Tomioka, he's badly wounded what happened?" Muichiro said while looking at Giyuu blankly. They just ignored his query and continued to walk.

"If you die, Tomioka, I'll kill you" Sanemi growled.

______________________________________

Finally, the battle ends.