Chapter 26

Narrator's POV

"Aoi-san" the three tried to wake her up by calling her name and shaking her body. Her eyelids flutter afterwards, then she sat up quickly.

"Are you okay? Where's Kanao?" Aoi questions the three while looking her surroundings.

"Shinobu-sama came and went in a while ago to get her but....." Kiyo said, her head down.

"But what?" Aoi asked, worrying about her friend and her master. Sumi was about to talk, someone cutted her by a certain demon.

"Hey brats, I've got something for you" Jairo said, dropped Kanao to the ground. The girl's eyes widened in shock and fear, seeing their friend suffering. Kanao's veins were purple and appeared every inch of her body, her mouth opened trying to catch her breath and her uniform stained with blood.

"Kanao!" Aoi shouted.

"Kanao-sama!" four of them went to their friend.

"My blood runs in her body. I can turn her into a demon whenever I want" the demons suddenly appeared, ruining the gate. They can clearly see that their home was ruined by the most hated enemies.

"Flesh! Blood! Humans!" the demon said, drooling.

The four girls was shivering in fear while holding Kanao's body.

"Kill them" he commanded, the demons attacked the girls in unison. He turned his back walking towards the estate, then suddenly, his one tail was sliced by someone.

"What the hell happened?!" a lightning dashes appeared in the corner of his eyes. He glanced at his allies and he found them dead, turning into ashes.

"What the?! A demon slayer appeared but I can't see him" he heard a sound coming from behind.

Thunder Breathing, First From: Thunderclap and Flash

He dashed an attack to him. Jairo's eyes widened and quickly evaded his attack.

"Zenitsu-san!" the girls shouted in gratefulness and relief.

"He's fast. I can't follow his directions because of the light. It almost blinds me" Jairo thought while looking at Zenitsu.

"Are you girls okay? Where's Shinobu-san?" Zenitsu asked.

"We're okay except Kanao, she's manipulated by a demon and also, Shinobu-sama haven't come out yet" Aoi replied.

"I see. Don't worry, leave that demon to me. I'll defeat him no matter what"

"Zenitsu-san" the three said in unison and sniffed.

Thunder Breathing, First Form: Thunderclap and Flash: Sixfold

He went all directions to confuse the enemy and dashed directly to Jairo successfully cut his four tails. Jairo healed quickly and chanted his attack.

Blood Demon Art: Shadow Clones of the Abyss

Five black holes appeared on the ground and fifty clones in every hole jumped out and delivers their attack.

"I'll annihilate you all" Jairo growled.

Thunder Breathing, First Form: Thunderclap and Flash: Eightfold

He killed few of his clones but it wasn't enough. His clones kept coming one after another.

"Die! Die! Die!" clones yelled.

Zenitsu was surrounded by his clones, gritting their teeth, saliva dripping out from their filthy mouths.

"This guy keeps the same stance all over, it means he only mastered one form and" he adjust his vision to get the better view of Zenitsu's face. His eyes grew wide in disbelief. "why the hell he's asleep?" he thought. "It doesn't matter, I'll just have to kill him with my clones"