She finished a bottle of wine, and almost 2 bottles of beer, already half-drunk. And he's still not accompanying her. Her eyes feel droopy, about to close. But before she could sleep, Haneul stands up, walking around the party to distract herself.

Her legs feel wobbly, feeling unstable while still wearing her heels.

She walks inside the house, examining the place. Suddenly she found a room right next to the back door entrance, gaining her curiosity.

She slowly walks closer to the room, looking inside the interior. Her eyes opened wide in awe, it's a game room with a pool table in the middle.

There's a bunch of guys in the room, but one of them caught her attention. He is holding a cue stick in his right hand. She stares at him, admiring his handsome face but before she could drool more, he notices her standing in front of the door.

"What are you looking for?" He asks.

"Nothing... just looking at the pool table." she removes her gaze from him, diverting to the table.

He paused, before looking at her again. "Wanna play together?" he approaches her slowly, making her gulp down her throat.

He looks a little older, with mature facial features on his face. She took a small glimpse behind him, looking at his friends who are chuckling and smiling looking at her.

Haneul was about to decline, but he pulls her wrist inside the room, handing her a cue stick.

Her eyes are droopy, just about to close any second.

"I-- I don't know how to play..." she mutters slowly.

"It's fine, I'll teach you." he shows her a smile, slowly walking to her back holding her hand correctly on the stick. She can't push him away, feeling drunk taking over her body.

She goes along with it, learning step by step.

He teaches her how to cannon the ball into its pocket, with his hands busy caressing her shoulder without her realizing since she's too absorbed in the game.

"So how is it? Wanna try a game?"

Haneul smiles, "Let's try."

---

Jay wipes his hair with the towel Heeseung gives, wearing his clothes back on. He's too busy with his friends, forgetting Haneul is with him.

He rakes his damp hair back, walking to the table she sits earlier but his track stopped when she's not there.

"Where is this idiot?" he mumbles to himself, grabbing his phone from his pocket to dial her.

It rings for a while, but all he could hear is just an operator announcing she's not picking up the call. Jay let out a sigh, eyes busy wandering around to search for her sign.

He walks inside, searching for her in the loud boosting music. He approaches one of the guys there, asking them.

"Hey, do you see any girl with the grey dress, shoulder-length hair around?"

"That girl? She's in here." he points his hand to the door right next to him.

Jay's eyes widened, feeling worried about her. He forcefully pushes the door immediately, making everyone in the room startled. All eyes looking at him, waiting for him to speak.

That's when he saw her, leaning on the pool table with one random guy close to her that he don't know. Jay's eyebrows scrunched, walking to Haneul in furious.

"Haneul!"

He grabs her wrist, causing her to yelp in surprise before looking at him. Her eyes jolted open, shocked to see him there.