Meet The Babysitter! (Pt.2)

Piper rushes home so excited for summer vacation!

On the way back she stops off at the store and buys some snacks for later that night as she was planning on doing a movie marathon.

Piper places her snacks on the checkout where Jessie is working and asks how much will it all cost. Jessie looks at Piper and asks her how she eats so much of the same crap. Piper tells Jessie she's the customer and just to scan the items.

Jessie asks Piper whilst scanning the items if she has any plans for the summer. Piper tells her yes and she's going to be hanging out with the coolest boy in her school all summer. Jessie laughs and sarcastically says sure. Piper tells Jessie to just hurry up and scan the items though.

Piper pays and picks up her stuff, then tells Jessie she shouldn't be so rude to her customers. Jessie responds and tells Piper it doesn't matter anyway as it was her last day on the job. Piper said good and was happy she wouldn't have to see Jessie again.

Jessie sees Piper walk away and grins, knowing it definitely won't be the last time they see each other...

Piper arrives back at her house and sees both her parents bringing their bags and suitcases downstairs. Emma greets her daughter as she walks through the door and asks how school was. Piper informs her Mom and tells her it was like any other day.

Jim rushes into the room and asks if Emma is ready to leave. Emma says she is and Jim asks if Piper will be okay for a week with a babysitter. Piper tells her Dad she'll be fine and giggles. Emma then tells Piper that the babysitter will be arriving this evening and demands Piper to listen out for the door. Piper tells her Mom she will.

Emma and Jim slide their shoes on and see the taxi pull into the driveway. Emma kisses Piper goodbye and tells her to be good for the babysitter, then she leaves. Jim also kisses Piper goodbye and tells her they'll be back soon. Piper hugs her Dad and waves her parents goodbye.

Piper looks at her phone and realizes she has 1 hour until the babysitter will be here. Piper then thought that her parents never even told her the babysitter's name or anything. She then gets a call from Megan so she accepts it.

Megan says hi and asks Piper if she's met the babysitter yet, so Piper informs Megan and tells her not until later this evening. Megan tells Piper that she's asked her Mom and she agreed to let Piper have a sleepover anytime she wants this week. Piper says that's great but will need to see if the babysitter will let her. Megan laughs and tells Piper hopefully she's nice.

Megan tells Piper she needs to go now but she'll hopefully see her soon. They say goodbye to each other and then Piper jumps onto the couch and goes onto Instagram.

Piper sees a picture of Jake and his friends on the last day of school, and she smiles looking at Jake. Piper clicks on Jake's page and clicks message. Piper begins typing a message to Jake.

Piper says hi to Jake and asks him what he plans to do in the summer. Piper waits a few minutes but then gets a response from Jake. Jake tells Piper that he will be partying hopefully the whole summer.

Piper giggles and messages back saying that sounds like fun with a smiley face at the end. Jake sees the message and likes it, but he doesn't respond with anything back.

Piper sits there a little embarrassed and thinks of what else she could say, and then she thinks of an amazing idea. Piper begins typing and is extremely excited.

Piper asks Jake if he'd like to go out with her tomorrow night, but before she can click send the doorbell rings, so she places her phone down and walks towards the door.

Piper crosses her fingers and says she hopes the babysitter is cool before opening the door. Piper then says "here goes nothing!" and she pulls the door wide open.

Piper saw a familiar face and stood in shock. There stood Jessie, the store cashier who she disliked for her attitude all the time. Jessie smiles at Piper and says "Well Piper... Looks like I'm your babysitter!"