🖤I Hate Betraying You🖤

Start from the beginning

"I know this situation is really very difficult for each one of us specially for the Park family but don't let your hurt to pained you so deep that it will leave a scar behind it..Y/n.."

Y/n just heard him wordlessly and then found him to stroke her cheek delicately and spoke

"And never forget that a life needs to go on ....no matter how bad and good it is.. "

She softly breathed out at his words and then nodded at him which made him to smiled and pecked her temple

" Ok now so you sit here and I'll go and make your favorite black coffee for both of us okay..? "

She nodded at him with a beam hearing him which made him to smiled and then went towards the kitchen.

After he got done with the coffee making, he took the coffee mugs and went to her at the lobby.

"Here.. Have it.. " He said extending the coffee mug to her which she took from him and then he again joined her.

"Thank you.. " She replied making him to grinned and then bummed his nose against her softly making her smile to widened.

And then they both sipped on their coffees while enjoying the weather and their calm surrounding but specially each other's company.

"Y/n...! "

"Hmmm.. " She replied while sipping on her coffee.

"What about a movie night for tonight..? "

Her eyes got widened hearing him and she looked at him startled which made him to chuckled and then said.

"I didn't mean a porn movie that you're giving me these precious looks of yours though....I don't mind watching one with my beautiful wife.. "

Her cheeks turned pink at his words where as watching the teasing smirk playing on his face which made her to blushed and then hide her face by burying it in his neck making him to chuckled and then slided his palm over her head.

"So what about our movie date Mrs Jeon ... Did you accept my proposal..? "

Y/n smiled at his question and kissed his neck's skin tenderly and replied

"The proposal is accepted Mr Jeon but I have a condition for it.. "

He slightly pulled back and raised his brow at her playfully by watching her cutely smirking at him. He wrapped his arm around her waist and then pulled her on his lap which she gladly let him to do .

"Really and what's that Mrs Jeon Y/n?"

He asked her while staring at her innocuous eyes which now was gleaming with evilness and he got a little untidy when she took his coffee mug from him and then placed it along with her mug on the side cabinet beside them and then covered both of their intertwined bodies with the duvet by surrounding her arms around his neck.

Y/n grinned and tugged herself more on his lap resulting in collision of both of their intimated areas which made both of their bodies to started heating up.

"That we will watch a porn movie tonight and together "

Jungkook got stunned at her words and witnessing a entire swing on her mood suddenly which made her to rubbed herself around his girth and then leaned closer to his ear and softly cooed.

"And ,though my handsome and sexy husband doesn't need it but I do, so he  have to teach me alot of things from the movie and then afterwards he will also have to do a practical and live example of his teaching with me tonight ."