"Guys, we got a Vision situation here" Sam tells everyone, he's tackled by a leaping Outrider and grounded.

"Somebody get to Vision!" Steve demands.

"I got him!" Bruce says, he has figured out the iron Hulk repulsor thrusters and makes a beeline for the android.

"On my way" Wanda is clobbered by Proxima pommel and rolls down into the large ditch from the Thresher before she can move.

Proxima jumps down next to Wanda, "He'll die alone. As will you."

"She's not alone" Natasha smirks.

Okoye silently brandishes her spear on the other side of Proxima and nods at Natasha. Proxima leaps for Black Widow, who has joined her sticks into a full staff. She blocks Proxima's blow with an electrical crackle while Okoye runs around the slope to also attack from the front.

Corvus Glaive kicks Vision, knocking him down, as he attempts to rise again, Cull Obsidian shows up and swings his hammer in a full arc, throwing Vision even further. He painfully starts to climb to his feet again when a whooshing overhead interrupts the fight as Bruce Banner lands the iron Hulk between the aliens and the android.

He takes a defensive stance, pointing one hand's repulsor at each, "Ohh no, oh no you don't. This isn't going to be like New York, pal. This suit's already kicked the crap out of the Hulk" Cull Obsidian jumps forward, grabs Bruce's right arm and Bruce in reflex grabs Obsidian's hammer, a jet fires, taking the two of them in a random direction, to the base of a waterfall, "Guys! Vision needs backup now!" Obsidian pulls the iron Hulk up and kicks it in the small of the back trying to change into the Hulk while fighting Cull Obsidian in the armor, "Hulk. Hulk, I know you like making your entrance at the last second, well, this is it, man. This is the last, last second." Bruce extends his left hand protectively, Obsidian grabs the armor's hand, chops the shoulder joint with a relatively small axe then does a roll over Bruce's back to leverage snapping off the Hulkbuster's whole arm, "Ahhhhh! Hulk! Hulk! HULK!"

Bruces face briefly becomes the Hulk, "NOOOO!"

"Oh, screw you, you big green asshole! I'll do it myself!" Bruce scoffs, "Come on!" He charges the alien, jumps into the air and delivers an effective punch with his remaining hand, swat, punch, hammer, except that blow is caught by Obsidian, who punches back, knocking Bruce flat.

Obsidian changes his left hand armor into a pointed weapon, and lunges forward to deliver a likely fatal blow, when Bruce grabs the detached iron hulk arm out of the water, holding it so Obsidian impales that instead, and slaps the controls, "See ya!" the repulsors fire, taking Cull Obsidian high into the air high enough, in fact, to intersect the defense dome.

The iron Hulk arm drags Obsidian against the field to grotesque destructive effect, ending in a very final explosion. "Hulk, we got a lot to figure out, pal."

Proxima Midnight alternates heavy blows between her two opponents, but all three of them duck as a single-wheel Thresher tears overhead, the ditch sparing them most of the danger from the wheel-blades.

Proxima uses the distraction to kick Black Widow in the face, sending her to the ground. She then grabs Okoye by the shoulder and weapon and throws her meters away.

Simultaneously, Corvus Glaive and Vision struggle in the forest. Glaive grasps Vision's shoulder and uses the leverage to plunge his blade once more into the androids chest, "I thought you were formidable, machine. But you're dying, like any man" he yanks his blade out, and Vision collapses.

As he bends over his fallen opponent to retrieve the Stone, he's tackled by Captain America at full speed, "Get outta here!" he exchanges blows with Glaive, using his arm-shields as offence as well as defence, then turns to Vision again, "GO!"