" Your parents, Aizawa and Hizashi," Tsukauchi paused for a moment, giving Kaori enough time to be confused. Parent. I haven't thought about Hizashi as a father or anything...but he's been there with Chichi for a while. Would it even be appropriate to call him Dad? " Do they ever talk about a boy named Oboro Shirakumo?" She shook her head, looking back at the detective.

" No, why? Is he an old friend or something?" She asked, tilting her head slightly. Tsukauchi shook his head in that adult way of telling you not to worry about it.

" It's nothing. I'll talk to them about it." Kaori wasn't convinced by his answer. Adults did this a little too often. Ask a kid about an adult question before shutting them down when they ask for an explanation. Maybe I could ask them about this Oboro Shirakumo. Another 20 minutes passed before Kaori was back at UA. She would've rather gone out as Omen or researched any news about the League, or even slept the day away, but the stubborn good student in her forced responsibility. She dressed in her winter Hero costume, taking in the comfortable feeling.

 She dressed in her winter Hero costume, taking in the comfortable feeling

Kaori looked at herself in the body mirror, admiring herself. The shoes were a bit strange, however. She rummaged through her closet before bringing out a pair of thigh-high combat boots. She slipped them on, tightening the belts as tight as possible. She took another look, finding it more appealing than the original design. Mon jumped and barked from beside her, wagging his tale excitedly. She knelt down to him, giving a few scratches behind his ear.

" Thanks, Mon. I'll see you later bud, promise." She stood from her spot on the ground, waving to the dog before leaving her room. She walked down the hall, the empty silence giving a horrendous thud. She almost felt like preparing herself. Preparing herself seemed right. The hallucinations seemed relentless whenever she was alone.

" Mako." A stern voice, she'd heard her Father's before. The feeling of someone watching you came and went, the sound of footsteps coming from behind her. It's just your head. She entered the elevator, clicking the button as a woman's voice uttered her name. Yep. That's mom. She sat on the ground, bringing her legs to her chest as the elevator descended.

" Go for it." She whispered to herself, brows furrowing at his words.

" Kai-chan~let's play~" C'mon Hana, you too? You're the scariest of them all, dying as a little girl. She looked at her hands, her thumb and index gloved. The elevator felt heavier with each second. She wondered if she tried, if she spoke to the hallucinations, they would respond.

" What does it feel like to die? Do you feel regret, happiness? Is it heavy or light as a feather?" She questioned, clenching her fists before releasing them again. There was silence around her and for a moment, she considered herself insane. Until this happened.

" Relief." Kaori yelped out of pure horror, jumping straight out of her depressive stance and backing up against the wall. Her chest heaved, in and out, in and out. The voice was different. Light, kind, distant. Naomi Sakura. The elevator opened and Kaori wasted no time in leaving the elevator, fists clenched at her sides. She moved with quick feet, refusing to slow or ask another question. Either it's pure insanity or the dead found a way to communicate. Her body led itself, taking her all the way to Ground Gamma. As she appeared at it's archway, she reminded herself there would be people. People who would be fighting against her. People who would use her shaken state to their advantage. Any of them could. She smoothed back her hair, taking in a deep breath before walking through the archway, a new face painted atop of reality. Masked with confidence and a neutral approach to the world, Kaori could hear All Might's voice just in the distance. She climbed the small stairwell, figures slowly coming to view. She was surprised, to say the least, to see Bakugou and Midoriya talking as civil beings, All Might looking to the sky, conflicted. I should've listened to All Might. Now I've got 5 different screws loose.

" All Might." She called out, gathering all three's attention. All Might turned toward her in a sort of surprise, trying to read whatever expression she held. She walked forward, eyes still lingering on the small group with no explainable look.

" WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Bakugou interrogated, becoming his explosive self once more. He was quick to approach her, poking at her shoulder accusingly. " YOU BETTER NOT BE SKIPPING CLASSES!! YOU'RE ABOVE THAT, ACTING LIKE AN IRRESPONSIBLE EXTRA!" Kaori was not impressed. She pushed his accusing finger off her, scowling at it lightly.

" I was busy." She excused. She wasn't lying in a way. She was busy at Tartarus dealing with the very man who had plans of world domination and the end of Heroes entirely. Yeah, no. Not too much of a lie. Bakugou wasn't exactly convinced, crossing his arms with mumbled curses.

" How was it?" All Might asked, approaching her slowly. She looked at the ground, a little ashamed. If she lied, she'd make things worse. If she told the truth, she'd disappoint All Might. Not only that, she'd break her promise.

" I should've listened to you. Tsukauchi requested I leave, I don't know why," She admitted, taking another second to inspect the ground before meeting his gaze. " But I think he tried to start trouble." All Might nodded, face still conflicted. Kaori took it more as disappointment.

" I'm sorry, I really am. He was trying to explain something, about Tenko and Nana and-" Before Kaori could finish, All Might softly pulled her into a hug. She stood there in surprise as Bakugou and Midoriya watched in confusion. All Might was well above her height, her head only reaching his chest. She stood in utter confusion.

" As long as your safe. I'm glad Tsukauchi was watching out for you, but you have to be careful. This is how All For One gets to people." All Might explained, releasing her from the hug. She was still captured in surprise, starring at him with confuesed, wide eyes before snapping out of it, rubbing her neck lightly.

" Right. I'll remember that." She said. Not a second later, Bakugou and Midoriya were both in her face, whispering and yelling at her with equal ferocity.

" YOU WERE WITH ALL FOR ONE." They questioned, but it was easily heard as a command of an answer. She backed up, nodding her head sheepishly.

" Nana Shimura." She explained simply. They weren't very acceptable of this. She felt a hand on her shoulder, head turning to see her Father. She gave him a smile, to which he returned lightly before letting it fall. She looked past him, seeing Shinsou standing in a UA training uniform with one of her father's capture scarves around his neck. She immediately pounced on him, holding his head under her arm as she rubbed her fist onto his head.

" BROTHER!" She exclaimed as Shinsou struggled in her grasp.

" Let go, Kaori!" Shinsou gasped, clawing out her hand. She dropped him, watching as he fell to the ground with a thump. She smiled down at him with perfect happiness.

" You'll be on Midoriya's team for match-ups." Aizawa said, walking away from the trouble simultaneously. Shinsou shot up, worrying his ass off.

" SHE'S AGAINST ME?!" Him; dreading his possible death.

" HE'S AGAINST ME!?" Her; relishing in the excitement of beating his ass.

" yes." Him; ready to see his kids battle it out because he wants war.

" LET THERE BE CHAOS!!" Me; insomnia taking hold of me and giving energy to write.