Okoye watches as the Outriders bombard the dome only a few getting through, "They're killing themselves."

Sam sends Redwing into the fight as he flies, "You seen the teeth on those things?"

"Alright, back up, Sam. You're gonna get your wings singed" Rhodey flies over a section that has been breached and drops a barrage of mines.

"Cap, if these things circle the perimeter and get in behind us" Sam starts, "There's nothing between them and Vision."

"Them we better keep em in front of us" Steve says.

"How do we do that?" Okoye asks T'Challa.

"We open the barrier" T'challa puts his hand to his ear, "On my signal, open North-West Section Seventeen."

"Requesting confirmation, My King. You said open the barrier?"

"On my signal" T'Challa demands.

"This will be the end of Wakanda" M'Baku says to Okoye.

"Then it will be the noblest ending in history" Okoye states.

The section of the barrier is opened, "Wakanda Forever!" T'Challa crosses his hands over his chest as his Black Panther helmet covers his face, leading the army as they run toward the barrier. T'Challa and Steve are at the front of the advancing army, "Now!" The section in the barrier disappears and the Outriders charge at them, "How much longer, Shuri?"

"We've barely begun, brother" Shuri replies.

"You might want to pick up the pace" T'Challa suggests.

Thor is in the rings of Nivadellir, "Allfathers, give me strength."

"You understand, boy? You're about to take the full force of a star" Eitri tells him, "It'll kill you."

"Only if I die" Thor shrugs.

"Yes. That's what killing you means" Eitri sighs, Thor grasps the handholds and pulls, slowly opening the iris. The stream of light returns and awakens the forge once more, "Hold it! Hold it, Thor!"

Eitri watches the metal melt, and tips the cauldron, pouring it into the mold. Thor passes out, and the jet carries him to the forge. Rocket follows him, in the pod, and Groot looks up from his game when Thor lands near him.

Rocket: kneels over Thor, "Thor! Say something. Come on. Thor, you okay?" He looks to Eitri, "I think he's dying."

"He needs the axe!" Eitri realises, "Where's the handle? Tree, help me find the handle!"

Groot looks sadly at Thor, stands and grows a longer arm, weaving it around the axe and hammer, joining them, and then cutting his arm off at the usual length. Thor's hand opens slightly, and the hammer rises from the ground, lightening flickering from it.

Back in Wakanda the Avengers and Wakandans are struggling against the Outriders. Suddenly, a large beam of light lands nearby, and the Avengers and Wakandans stop to look up as the axe flies through the air, electrocuting the Outriders. Thor appears with his new axe Stormbreaker, alongside Rocket and Groot.

"You guys are so screwed now!" Bruce chuckles.

"BRING ME THANOS" Thor charges toward the hoards of Outriders, followed by Groot and Rocket.

On Titan, Thanos appears in front of Doctor Strange, who appears to be the only one there, "Oh, you're much more of a Thanos."

"I take it the Maw is dead" Thanos realises, "This day extracts a heavy toll. Still, he accomplished his mission."

"You may regret that" Strange says, "He brought you face-to-face with the Master of the Mystic Arts."