more series headcannons!

Remember when I made the series headcannon? Well yeah I wanted to add some more-

(Just to summarize its if I ever made a series covering over milla's past and present)

~scp-343~

-Scp-343 is a father figure to everyone, may appear from time to time but not as often as you'd expect.

-father vibes everywhere-

-yes, you may call him dad. He doesn't mind.

~scp-173~

-he only cares for himself and usually only talks about himself if he ain't being flirty...yeah you could say he's a narcissist, and acts like roxy.

-I can literally hear him going "yOu ArE tHe BeSt-" when he's alone in his containment cell. (Same thing for dr. Newman)

-who does he truly care about? Well, he doesn't even know-

~Scp-049~

-bookworm alllllll the way

-he'll keep his notebook on him at all times.

-No touchy notebook

-Cares about everyone, except people who pissed him off to the point he will go apes**t the moment he sees them.

-better mental doctor than physical doctor.

-he can control his touch, so he'll give y/n and milla some headpats at some point.

~scp-049-j~

-scp-049-j, watching 049 do something: "YAS QUEEN!"
Scp-049: what the-

-don't look through the window of 049-j's room unless you want to be confused as hell from all the photos of 049.

-at some point, he would throw shoes at 682...then WAR IT WAS.

~milla wood~

-(you can include dr. Newman on this one)
milla to dr. Newman: "don't force/let 049 talk with 173 or 682. Even showing him a picture of 682 will scare him outta his mind, and he'll he will be very concerned about 173's mental wellbeing..."
Dr. Newman: okay *does it anyway*

-milla is 110% loyal to people she trusts the most (which includes hank (from madness combat), rye (her daughter), delilah (rye's friend), scp-049, scp-999, scp-343, etc.)

-she'll tell everyone she meets for the first time to stay away from dr. Newman, her explanation as to why is quite vague....

~dr. Newman~

-he says to y/n that they can trust him....let's just hope y/n doesn't.

-he always talks behind milla's back.

-hes an evil bitch altogether.

And that's all I could come up with for now.