096 x sick! child! reader

(( requested by Terbangtime, I am so sorry if this isn't what you wanted, I wanted to do some changing. This is obviously platonic. Also this is short. ( Note: you just have a cold or something like that. ) ))

⚠️WARNING⚠️

None, since idk what fluff is.

You were lying in bed, sick. You heard that there was this tall, thin white man known as 'SCP-096'. The man was breaking havoc In your city, and your mom hasn't come back from the store in two days. Your dad was going to go look for your mom, leaving you home alone. (( dumb father. ))

Few minutes later, you could hear your father screaming in pain for a few seconds. In a bit the screaming was cut off by tearing apart of flesh. You were scared. You didn't know that the door that leads into your house was left open. You could hear silent cries coming from in your house upstairs. You know you shouldn't go check what's going on, but something in you urged you to get out of bed and see what's going on. You get out of bed and walk up the stairs.

You see the tall, thin, white man. You quietly go down the stairs, but a few steps and you trip. You think your going to break a bone or two, but something broke your fall. Something had grabbed you. You turn around to see who it was . . .

Well s*** you looked at his face, but he didn't start screaming. He dragged you into a hug. You hug back, few seconds later MTF raid your home and took both you and 096.

You told the MTF everything that had happened, and they decided to keep you as a scp. You were cured of your sickness, and many scps have seen you as quite rather interesting.

End of chapter.

Some of the most shortest s*** I have made.

Word count: 321