a seires headcannon

If I were to make a series based off of both dr. Wood's backstory and job at the SCP Foundation, this is what I think i would have it like.

At first appearance, Dr. Newman is shown to be handsome and really nice, but he is actually abusive, and is shown to be like that later in the series.

Dr. Wood, or milla, is known to be one of the main protagonists, aside from Y/N. She is one of dr. Newman's victims, but she proves to him later on that he messed with the wrong supernatural.

049 is like a big brother to both 049-j and 035. He is first introduced in the seires during a cross testing with 035 and 049, which milla is also involved in.

035 is the comedian, the drama king, the flirty idiot, the list goes on. He actually likes 049 but denies his love for 049 because 035 also likes milla. He also has very big mood swings.

049-j makes 049 his idol, and has to be dealt with by the one and only 049 himself. Most of the time 049-j isn't in the series, but he will be in special episodes.

096 is one of the shyest ones out of the whole group, and he doesn't appear that often in the series either. Sorry.

106. Ah yes, the old man. There is quite the bit of him, but not as much as 049 and 035. Although, when 106 does appear, hes more rather protective of y/n and milla.

682 is 682. Not much needs to be said besides the fact that he can now turn into a humanoid form.

939 is pretty much the same as 682. He can turn into a humanoid and nothing much has chan- SIKE! 939 is way more nicer than his real counterpart, and in a rp with BlackCat34536, 939 (or red) knows about Natascha's (aka scp-34536) home town before she got taken into scp custody. Hes also wayyyy more wholesome.

999 is 999. Hes the same. He also cares very, very much for milla and y/n.

The scarlet king, oh you better bow before him if you want to get the slightest bit of approval. Hes still mean, he hates 999 and the gate guardian, y'know. Its the usual. Although, it isn't like that when it comes to y/n.

The gate guardian? Oh hes still guarding the gate.

173, I almost forgot! How dare I? Like 682 and 939, 173 has a humanoid form. Hes flirty with everyone like 035, so ya better watch out!

076-2, or able. Yeah nah have fun finding him in the actual series.

073 surprisingly makes more of a appearance than able. He's pretty much the same.

053, that poor kid... all she wants is love, and y/n gave it. 053 doesn't make much of a appearance, but she is still there.

513-2! You underrated fella! Expect it to pop up a lot more in the series.

2521? Whoops, I just doomed you all!

Just kidding, have a gift! *gives you a virtual hug*

(Tell me if I forgot anyone)

EXTRAS:

Peace, scorpion, wassup? Your in a destiny 2 x scp Foundation crossover special? Oh, I see.

Moon? Who is moon? No one named moon exists!

Uh, actually, I do.

Savathūn, get back to where you- oh, right, sorry, your for a special video...

Natascha! Ey, your in the main series and almost every episode! Same for you, skull, Charlie, and grace.

( skull, Charlie, grace, and Natascha do NOT belong to me. Charlie, grace, and skull belong to Pansexual_Cobra and Natascha belongs to BlackCat34536 )