just for fun lol: what would my oc's zodiac sign be?

(( JUST TO CLARIFY: this is going to be based on personality, not their birthday. When I type in their birthday/age on gacha club it's usually just for fun because their birthday is basically unknown but in moon's case she is basically me, and I'm not typing MY birthday in for obvious reasons. ))

Moon would be a Taurus, because she is the embodiment of me and I'm a Taurus.

Milla/Dr. Wood would be a cancer or Taurus, because she is sweet n' all but she is quite Manipulative, you can thank 035 and her mother for that...and the fact that she herself is a supernatural ( she has nine tailed fox and supernatural wolf blood in her if you don't know so- )

Dr. Newman would be a Leo or a scorpio, but idk tbh. Got any ideas?

Rye is 100% cancer, shes really sweet (more sweet than milla) but is also quite sly.

Delilah would be a Virgo. Idk why she just is.

Summer would be an aquarius.

Scorpion would be a scorpio, how convenient. ( plus my dad is a scorpio, and scorpion is basically my dad's D2 oc.)

Peace would be a...
* has no idea at all- oh wait insert idea here- and it just went bye bye- oh waitwaitwait no- okay nvm agai- what- *
should she be a Taurus since peace is also basically me irl but shes in D2 and has some changes to her personality or should she be a cancer because she looks innocent but obviously she can kill someone quite easily or should she also be a scorpio because she has somewhat of a similar personality to scorpion or- AAAAAA-

Melody...eh, she doesn't know what a zodiac sign is, plus she has been alive for so long she doesn't even remember her birthday.

Stella also doesn't know what zodiac signs are nor does she remember her birthday because she's been alive for so long.

Neon and meika don't care so they kinda forgot lol.

Eliza...she would- idk.

Liz- hm- I also don't know about her...

Pumpkin...

.
.
.

huh, for her idk- can someone tell me what her zodiac sign should be since she was basically born on October 31? I'm too tired rn-

Please do tell me if I forgot anyone.