(PREVIEW) SCP-049 x reader

( I couldn't wait but I have no idea what to do so this is just a preview of the x reader I'm going to be working on. )

Y/N was just taken in by the scp foundation as a d-class. You could say they were like all the other d-class, but one interaction between them and a scp would change everything you thought about them just in a snap.

Y/N's POV

I mumbled curse words to myself as I went down an elevator with some quite rather chill guards. I heard their names were Jake and John. Quite cliche names if I do say so myself. But who car- "hey, get moving!" One of them shouts at me. "Rude.." I mumble as i exit the elevator.

Oh...of course. No one told me where I was going for testing today, and now I got a idea. One of the guards, who I assume to be Jake, hands me a file of SCP-049. Heh, my suspicious were correct, I am getting tested with 049. I grab the file, scan read it, and then hand it back to Jake. John then kinda pushed me into 049's cell without warning. Some other d-class were already in there, so I guess I'm going to be one of 049's test subjects. 049 emerges from the shadows.

"Ah, I wasn't expecting any company today." I sigh. "Welp, here we are anyway." I mumble. 049 walks up to one of the d-class and you can guess what happens next. He touches them, killing them. He picks the dead body up and puts it on the working table.