scp-073 x injured! reader

yourbootycheek asked for this, so uh- ))

Your d-class a** was limping around during a breach, but why were you limping?

A S***** D-CLASS DECIDED TO BREAK YOU F***ING LEG! SO NOW YOUR WALKING AROUND IN PAIN DURING A BREACH. H O W  L O V E L Y .

you thought you were going to die, because a certain old man wanted you dead, and no one else could help you!

. . .

Or so you thought.

Suddenly, someone appears and whistles behind the old man as he turns, giving you the chance to escape, so you did.

A few minutes later, you run into thst same man again. "Hey, you okay?" You look at him, getting a better discrption of him. "Im fine, thank you....." you realize who he is, its scp-073, or cain. He then picks you up bridal style. "Hey, what are you doing?! I can walk on my own!" Cain stares at you. "You might be fine, but its obvious your leg isn't. You shouldn't be walking around." You scoff, but you don't resist, because hes right. You get to the....waitisthat049'scontainmentchamber?-

"Oh, hello. What are you doing here during the breach?" Cain puts you down on a chair in 049's cell as he approaches 049. "Uh...whats your name?" You look at cain. "Im Y/N." Cain smiles  " well, Y/N over here has a broken leg, do you not mind fixing it?" 049 looks to you. "I do not mind, although it will take a while. He/she looks seriously injured."

( The time skip is brought to you by 049 fixing your leg cuz of that stu*** d-class- )

Finnaly, your leg has a cast, and it dosen't hurt. "Thanks, doctor." 049 dosen't look to you, but he replies. "Your welcome, Y/N. Just make sure the foundation personnel deal with your leg later." You nod before leaving with cain. "You know, you didn't have to..." cain looks to you in shock. "I did, many people have already died in front of me, and i didn't want to see another death right in front of me, and i also didn't want you to suffer in the hands of 106. "

(Few months later, skip was broght to you by cain death starring the foundation staff who didn't want to deal with ur leg)

"Hey, cain? You remeber when my leg was broken?" Cain looks to you. "Yeah, it was a pretty heart wrenching day for me....the whole breach altogether." You nod in agreement. " it was, wasn't it....." you sigh happily, since your cast was token off recently. Cain hugs you as he smiles, and you lean into him.

You were happy together.

End of chapter

So, two parts in one day, and i didn't break a sweat.

Word count: 469