yandere! scp-049 x fem!reader pt.2

Don't like yandere stuff? Then don't read this, and check out part 1 first and this is cringe- wait this also has been edited.

you sneak out of 049's cell, not alarming the doctor, until you got into the elevator. Operating on the elevator woke him up in instant. When you get up there, you frantically looked around as you ran, and you ran into someone, someone that could save you from this now crazed docter.

"Woah, watch out where your goin'- " the guy with the theater mask looks at you, seeing a bunch of the scars on you, he could somehow tell who did that to you.

* elevator door creeks open. *

he goes in front of you, being defensive and he sees who comes out the elevator door. Its not his friend, its a corrupted varient of the one he once cared about the most.

The mad and insane scp-049 comes out the door, just to see that the love of his life was near another man, a friend, yet someone he no longer cared about. It was only you he had in his mind, and he couldn't get your face out of his brain, no matter what he did, he couldn't even being to snap himself out of his enraged state.

049 stared at 035. "I think its about time that i make a decision, i need you dead." He takes out his scalpel, going at top speed towards 035.

Before 049 could stab 035, he moved out of the way. It was quite easy to do, 035 would say, and he isn't wrong. 049 kept on doing the same thing, so you decided it was the time to calmly say 'f*** this s*** im out-' and polity leave, so you did.

Later on, everything got sorted out and all that s*** so-

035 pets your head, giving off that usual smile (( like its staring into your soul )) and stops after a bit.

"......im kinda bored, wanna hang out and watch some comedy movies? That includes you too, doc. "  049 and Y/N agree, just with a simple nod.

Littie did anyone know, 049 wanted 035 nothing but dead, and this...this was the perfect opportunity.

              End ( want part three? )

Note:so shorttttttttt. ;-;

Word count: 379