SCP-073 x reader part 1 (PLATONIC)

(THIS WAS RELEASED AN HOUR LATE WHYYY-
_-Hearth-Official-_ wanted this, so I made it for them. Sorry if this isn't what you wanted and I'm also sorry that its late, but enjoy! Also, merry christmas/happy holidays! )

Third person POV
Y/N had recently gotten a job as an MTF agent, and let's just say they aren't the happiest about it. They have to deal with SCP'S left and right, like they literally get no break! Their so called "partners" keep on giving their job to Y/N, and then take all the credit from them.

Pure.
HELL-

Y/N's POV
______________________________________

Finished up on yet another of my so called partner's jobs...for the tenth time this week, and it's only Monday, just great- and here comes another one! One of my partners I work with, Michael, walks up to me. "Hey, can you do this for me? Just gotta go check up on scp-073, isn't that hard."

Ugh, Michael with his lazy self! Wish he would just hush his face for just one minute. I walked about, going to 073's containment cell. I eventually got there as a guard came out of 073's cell. "Y/N, what are you doing here? Wasn't Michael suppose to replace me?" I nod. "But as always, he was lazy and asked me to do his job!" The guard sighs. "Not surprised. Go ahead." The guard then left as I entered the cell. "Hello Y/N."

I looked to Cain. "Hello." I walk over to a computer and turn it on, going into the scp database to find SCP-073's document file, just to recap the info of SCP-073.

A scientist came walking in, holding interview papers for 073. 'Hm, pretty sure we weren't suppose to interview SCP-073 today. If we were, then I would have been notified...unless it's just for another day- wait it would've been put elsewhere, right?' I thought as the scientist came up to me.

Scientists POV
______________________________________

Well, this lady ((the scientist assumed your gender because Y/N is nonbinary in all the one shots)) is pretty. "Hello, I assume you're Y/N L/N?" Y/N nods. "I see. I am dr. Newman, it's a pleasure to be working with you." I reach my hand out to her so she could shake it, and she took it. All according to plan.

"Uhm- quick question, why do you have interview papers for SCP-073? We weren't suppose to be doing an interview on him today, and not for awhile." I was about to speak up, but she interrupted me. "And before you say "I wAs JuSt GoInG tO pUt It HeRe FoR lAtEr" just know the interview papers shouldn't be left in here. It should be left where it belongs, and you know where that is." Hmph, for a new MTF guard, she's quite observant...I swear someone is staring me down. Who though?

Cain's POV
______________________________________

Something seems off about that scientist. As in fact, I think I've heard of him before. Dr. Newman is quite a familiar name, just don't know where its fro- oh! Right, he's that jerk from awhile ago, I guess the backlash on him stopped...wait how is he still a scientist? Wasn't he demoted back to class-d? Nothing makes sense, but I'll figure it out eventually.
______________________________________

End of chapter

I'm sorry that this is short- but I promise y'all a part two that will be released by new year's!

Got any ideas for part two? Also sorry if Cain is OOC, I tried my best.

Word count: 607