dr. gears x reader x dr. iceberg

(( requested by pop_tart_lord, sorry if this isn't what you wanted! Also idk much about them that well so if they're personality isn't correct them I will go fix it. This is also short due too lack of ideas. What you want to be in this oneshot depends on you.

Tiny bit of fluff ))

You were working on your first day at the SCP Foundation. You were walking down the halls when sirens started blaring. 'SCP-682 HAS BREACHED CONTAINMENT, HEAD TO THE NEAREST SAFETY SHELTER IMMEDIATELY.' You were scared, this was only your first day! You aimlessly walked around when you heard a roar nearby you. You turn around to see 682 heading at your direction. He was really pissed. You then start running, taking sharp turns.

When 682 was about to attack you, someone in one of the officers grabbed you and quickly dragged you in, getting you out of the line of 682's path of rage. "You okay?" Someone asks. "I'm fine but who are-" you turn around to see someone quite familiar. Dr. Gears. "I assume you are y/n, yes?" You nod. "Well, it is nice to see a familiar face, I remember working with you on something...." you listen to dr. Gears talking for a long while until someone else comes into the room.

"Oh, dr. Iceberg!" Dr. Gears exclaims. Dr. Iceberg was painting really hard. He must have been running for a long while. "Uhm, you okay?" You ask dr. Iceberg. "Yes, I'm fine...." dr. Iceberg coldly says. (Get it?) You doubt that he was okay, but you brush it off. "If you say so..."

Later after the containment breach was over...

You were just chilling in your office/bedroom when dr. Iceberg opened the door, and dr. Gears was behind him. "Hey, cann we hang out with you for a while?" Dr. Iceberg shyly asks. You nod. "Come right on in!" Both dr. Gears and dr. Iceberg come in and sit somewhere nearby you.

Dr. Iceberg looks to you and then goes to sit next to you. His hand Is hella cold. Dr. Gears does the same thing. You were blushing like crazy! "Hey, y/n, you okay? You look like a tomato!" Dr. Gears jokingly says. Dr. Iceberg laughs with dr. Gears unlike you, who's annoyed yet embarrased. You all later fall asleep together and stay like that until you hear a camera snap sound.

It was dr. Bright taking a photo of you three asleep. let's say you woke up and it didn't end well for dr. Bright.

End of chapter

IM SO SORRY THIS WAS DELAYED! I had no idea what to do for this oneshot.

Word count: 450