Thirteen🍋🎊

~5 years later~

□□□□

You stood in your kitchen making dinner, the smell of your famous recipe flooding the household.

"Mmm..what's cookin' good lookin'?" Monty came up behind you, wrapping his arms around your mid section. You rolled your eyes, smiling. "Just some food for my two boys." You giggled.

He squeezed you slightly, kissing your neck. "How about I skip dinner and get right into dessert?~" he chuckled against your skin, making you shiver with a blush. "Babies, I'm hooome~" Freddy sang from the front door.

Monty released you, heading to greet your shared boyfriend. Ever since you all graduated, Monty had changed. He was more accepting of himself, and maybe it had to do with the fact you all moved in together. Regardless, it made you happy for him.

However, shortly after Monty left his father passed away. A drunken car accident is what they labeled it, which wasn't hard to believe. "Hey baby.." Monty clung to Freddy, happy to see him. "Where's my other baby?" He chuckled, trudging towards the kitchen.

He stopped at the kitchen entrance, staring at you in your tiny shorts and large shirt, which happened to belong to him. You were humming to yourself, stirring whatever it was you were stirring.

"There she is..~" Freddy came up, doing the same thing Monty had just before. "Hi papa bear.." you smiled, never taking your eyes off the dinner. Monty came up, placing kisses on both of your lips. "Well aren't you clingy today Montgummy.." Freddy teased.

The male blushed, ignoring it before sitting at the kitchen table. "I'm just restless.." the red head admitted, a twitch in his pants he couldn't satisfy. It had been a few weeks since you all did anything, getting the house and moving was a real pain, and it took everyone's time.

You plated up the food, gesturing for Freddy to sit down as you handed them their full plates. "Well boys, eat up. And don't forget.." you stripped Freddy's shirt off, exposing your unclothed breasts to the males. "Save room for dessert~" you winked at them, walking off.

Freddy and Monty quickly finished their meals, heading up the stairs like some crazed animals. "I call dibs on her ass.." Monty chuckled, practically busting the bedroom door down.

"Woah..." Freddy said aloud. There you were, fully naked on your shared king sized bed. Rose petals littered the floor and sheets around you, you wanted to make this moment special. It was the first time in weeks after all, why not?

Surpsingly, Freddy made the first move. He walked up, grabbing your face and kissing you passionately. "Mm..~" you ran your hands through his brown curly locks. Monty came in, crawling in between your bare legs.

His breath against your inner thighs made you shiver, but you were far too distracted by the brunettes tongue to act. "So fucking pretty.." he chuckled, licking a stripe up your womanhood. You moaned into Freddy's mouth, making him fondle your breast.

Monty continued to eat you out, holding your thighs tightly so you wouldn't budge. Freddy pulled away from your lips, getting up on the bed to be on his knees. "Suck it, pretty girl..~" his lust filled eyes flickered to your mouth.

You leaned over, taking his length into your mouth. "Ngh..~" he threw his head back, grabbing a hand full of your hair. Monty moved up slightly, aligning his cock with your entrance. Freddy shoved himself down your throat, making you gag slightly.

Tears pricked your eyes as Monty took his opportunity, shoving himself inside you as well. "Ngh mhhmgh...~" you moaned against Freddy's cock, making him grip your hair as he continued to fuck your mouth.

Monty watched, his cock throbbed inside you at the sight. He began to pump into you, leaving you no time to adjust. "Ahgh.." you struggled to even get a single moan out. Freddy took over your whole mouth, he always did.

Both males fucked into you, showing absolutely no mercy. They were both starved of your touch, feral for your body. "Fuck!" Freddy came into your mouth, shooting his hot liquid down your throat. You swallowed every bit, making Freddy carress your face.

"Good girl~" he smirked. Monty pulled out as Freddy picked you up. You now layed on top of Monty, Freddy in between both of your legs. "Try not to scream too loud doll~" Monty slapped your thigh, making you yelp.

Freddy aligned himself with your front entrance, while Monty did the same with your back. Both of them slid in at the same time, overstimulating you slightly. "Nyah!~" you gripped Freddy's shoulders, making him chuckle.

Both of them thrusted into your different holes, keeping up the same pace and rhythm. You felt a knot form in your stomach, Montys hands holding you down on top of him.

"Fuck you're doing so good..." he whispered from beneath you, rubbing your stomach. "Ahh..mm~" Freddy picked up the pace, leaving you a moaning mess. "Naughty little bitch huh..?" He grabbed your throat, squeezing it slightly.

It took some time, but you and Monty eventually got him to be more confident and rougher during sex. You nodded your head, blushing up at the large male. "That's what I thought..~" he groaned, slamming into you now. Your knot came undone, soaking his cock in your juices.

This didn't stop either of them though, they were on a mission to catch their own highs. "Did we say you could cum?" Monty slapped your thigh again, making you cry out. Freddy suddenly pulled out of you, surprising yet relieving you.

"Fred, what are you-" Monty was cut off by the male shoving himself inside his tight entrance. "F-fuck!" He cursed, gripping your sides. While Monty continued to fuck you, Freddy got busy with his untouched core.

"You like that..?" Freddy chuckled, glaring down at the other male, seeming to forget you were sandwiched between them. "G-get out! Ngh..~" Monty wasn't use to being dominated, usually he was the one to fuck Freddy like this, never the other way.

In just a few thrusts Monty came inside you, sending shivers up your spine. "Aww..so soon Montgomery..?" The brunette chuckled in pride, slamming into him. "AHH!~" Monty cried out beneath, holding onto you for comfort. You shushed him, turning to kiss him gently.

Soon, Freddy's pace became sloppy and irregular. "C-cumming..~" he panted out, releasing his seed inside Montys ass. You pulled back from the kiss, caressing his face sweetly as he sweated.

"That was fucking great.." Freddy smiled.

It was the next day and you were just finishing your morning chores, both of the guys were still home since it was a Saturday. "Hey guys!" You called out to them, believing they were in the living room.

You walked out of the kitchen, curious as to why you didn't get a response. They weren't there, making you slightly afraid, although they were large, they were both gullible enough to get kidnapped.

"Heyyy, big himbos! Where did you-" you turned around, both males on their knees in front of you. "Go..." you breathed out, face flushing slightly.

"Baby." They both said in unison, making eachother chuckle. "We love you." Monty smiled up at you, making you tear up slightly. "And, we wanna be with you forever.." Freddy added, making you cover your mouth in shock.

They both pulled out tiny black boxes, displaying tiny silver rings in both of them. They were both the same, except the diamonds decorating them were different colors. Freddy's was blue, while Monty's was green.

"Will you marry us?" They both said, looking up to you hopefully.

"...Yes!"

□□□□

A/N: the end! Hope you all enjoyed, no babies in this story upon so many people hating on the idea😭 but ofc, you can imagine they will in the future if you like! Sorry for the late update, love you all! Xoxo