Nine

~A/N: thank you guys for 2k+ reads! Sorry for the late update, I've been so tired and irritated today. Love you! Xoxo~

□□□□

Your parents ended up giving you a long lecture, telling you to stay away from those 'trouble making boys'. You felt defeated and horrible, it was like you cheated, but not really?

"Hey (y/n)!" Chica and Roxy strutted over to you, "Hey ladies.." you smiled, shutting your locker. "Having a huge rager tonight, you need to come!" Chica giggled, handing you a pink slip with an address and time.

Maybe you'd actually go, get your mind off things for awhile, be a teenager. "I'll see." You smiled, putting the paper in your backpack. "Goodie!" She clapped, grabbing Roxys hand and skipping off to invite more people.

"Hey there honey bun~" a voice chuckled from behind you. You whipped around, Freddy and Monty both stood there, towering over you. "...." you huffed, turning away and walking off without a word. Your parents were right, they weren't worth all the trouble they put you through.

Monty attempted to go after you, but got held back by Freddy's arm. "Just let her go, she'll talk to us eventually.." the Burnette sighed, fighting back tears. "Why the fuck is she being like that!?" Monty snapped, his heart breaking as you just walked away carelessly.

"I'm not sure, she might just need space. Let's respect that." Freddy patted his boyfriends back, heading to their next class.

□□□□

It was almost time for the party at Roxys, and you debated on what exactly you should wear. "That looks ugly." Chloe laughed, making fun of you. "Get. Out." You picked her up, throwing her out the door and slamming it shut. "You suck!" She yelled from the other side, stomping off.

You finally decided on a small black crop top, ripped blue skinny jeans and cute black heels. "Good enough." You stated at the mirror, turning and posing to make sure it looked decent.

"Sweetheart?" Your mother knocked on the door. "Yea mom?" You called out, watching her enter the room. "Your father and I decided you can take the car, buy please be responsible." She stated seriously, but it only made you smile.

"Thanks mom!" You hugged her, making her laugh as she patted your back. "Okay, go on." She handed you the keys, walking out. You gripped the small keys, determined to make the most of this.

□□□□

You pulled up at the party, music bumping and lights flashing, this was definitely the place. You exited the car, locking it for safe measure, this was a different neighborhood after all.

"Oooh hey baby~" a few guys cat called you as they stood in the front yard, clearly drunk. You quickened your pace, entering the house to see a wave of people. This was a larger party than you expected, the music drowned out every thought you had.

Chica gasped, approaching and grabbing you into a hug, which scared you. "You came! Oh my gosh, you look so good!" She squealed, eyeing you up and down. "T-thanks.." you blushed, averting eye contact. "Here." She shoved a drink into your hand, confusing you.

"Just drink it!" She laughed. You shrugged, nearly downing the whole thing until you realized what it was, alcohol. "Chica!" You exclaimed, placing the cup down. "What? It's a party, everyones doing it!" She giggled, pulling you further into the large crowd.

Meanwhile, Monty and Freddy were outside, about to come in. "Should we really do this? Shouldn't we just stay at my house?" Freddy nudged Monty. "Hell no. I just wanna forget everything for awhile, alright?" He snapped, running a hand through his hair as they entered the house.

"Freddy! Baby!" Vanessa came up, embracing him tightly. She was hammered, and very 'excited'. "Oh..hey-" Monty shoved her off, standing in front of the brunette. "Fuck off my boyfriend, skank." He growled.

Freddy grabbed Montys arm, calming him slightly. "Boyfriend? Ugh, always knew you two had a thing for eachother..." she looked disgusted, stumbling off back into the wave of people.

The boys towered over most the people there, only blending in with a few other guys. "Oh no.." you spotted Montys fiery red hair from a mile away, immediately thinking of an escape plan. "Where's Where's bathroom??" You yelled to Chica over the loud music.

"Upstairs to the right!" She yelled back, giving a thumbs up. You nodded, making your way to the stairs and climbing them. "Thank God.. " you whispered to yourself, entering the small bathroom. The music was muffled, so it gave you time to cool down in peace.

That was, until someone entered the bathroom with you. "Heya gorgeous~" a random guy chuckled, frightening you. "Who the hell are you!?-" He slammed you against the wall, covering your mouth. "Oh shut your mouth..just let this happen, okay?" He slurred, sloppily kissing your face.

Tears rolled down your cheeks, body trembling. You were terrified, and he was so much larger than you. This was gonna happen, there was no way someone would hear you scream over the loud music. No one would even care, why would they? You've done nothing but mess-

*knock knock* "anyone in there?" Freddy asked through the door.

□□□□