One

You arrived at your new school, waving goodbye to your mom as you entered the main doors. You hoped for a better life in this town, your last school not being so friendly, full of offensive people.

"LOOK OUT!!!" A high pitched girls scream rang out, making you look up to see a girl on roller skates barreling towards you. "I gotcha!" You outstretched your arms, allowing her to slam into you, making you both fall to the hard floor.

She groaned, looking down at you as she layed on top of you. "Wow! Thanks a million!" She giggled, you held your head. "No problem.." you coughed out.

"Goodness, here!" She managed to get on her feet, extending a hand that you so graciously took. "I'm Chica! But my friends call me chick!" She beamed, still holding your hand.

This girl had the softest looking white haired you'd ever seen, her shiny blue eyes made her look even more like an angel. "I-I like your makeup?" You stuttered nervously. She giggled, blushing lightly.

"Thank you! That's so sweet of you!!" She squealed, pulling you into a hug. "CHICA!!" A loud voice roared from up the hallway. "Whoops, gotta roll! Catch you later girly!" She skated off, a girl with long silver hair and colorful streaks in her hear chased her.

You tried processing the situation, brushing it off before searching for your locker. "247.." you mumbled to yourself, scanning each locker.

"Right here, dollface." You looked up, a boy with bright cherry red hair towered over you, gesturing to a locker he stood next to. "Oh..t-thanks." You blushed, putting in the combination and opening it.

He eyed you up and down, your shorts making him wanna act up. "Ayo Monty!" The familiar voice of his best friend called out, making him groan.

"What Freddy." He snapped, slamming his locker which was right next to yours. "Chill man, what's got you worked up-" Freddy looked over his friends shoulder, Monty being slightly shorter than him.

You fiddled with your papers, stressing about potentially being late as you sorted your locker. Monty shoved his chest, "not a chance, Mr. Football quarterback." He said through gritted teeth.

Freddy snapped out of it, averting his gaze from you. "I don't know what you're talking about.." He chuckled nervously, quickly walking off. Monty rolled his eyes, chasing after him.

"Admit it, you think she's hot too! You fucking Coward!" You shut your locker, a blushing mess.

"Were they talking about me...?" This school is crazy.

□□□□

A/N: I hope people actually read this! Love ya! Xoxo