Eleven🍋pt. 2

~Dedicated to December_Animations. You deserve everything good in this world. Love you lots. Xoxo~

□□□□

Freddy sat in the middle of the shower floor, gesturing for you to come. You did as told, straddling his lap. Your wet bodies rubbed against eachother, making him smirk.

He rubbed his cock against your entrance, "you are so beautiful baby.." he whispered, slowly shoving himself in. "Ahh!" You threw your head back, fully sitting on his length now.

Monty stood behind Freddy, stroking himself to the sight of you both. "Can I move, honey bun?" He asked, lust in his voice. You nodded, feeling him lift you up slightly only to slam you back down onto it.

"A-ahh~ please!" You whimpered, wrapping yourself around his shoulders. Freddy gripped your ass, sliding you up and down on his cock effortlessly. Monty gripped your hair, making you face him.

"Fucking suck it." He growled, shoving his member in your mouth, making you deep throat it. "Nngh..mm~" you slurped on it, swirling your tongue to drive him crazy. The brunette continued to thrust into you, bringing his hand down to rub your clit.

You blushed, tears prickling the sides of your eyes. Monty showed no mercy, chasing his own high as he continued to fuck your mouth. A knot formed in your stomach, making your walls tighten around Freddy's cock.

The male slapped your ass hard, "Don't cum yet, baby..~" he chuckled, making your body shiver. Monty busted into your mouth, throwing his head back as his hot seed slipped down your throat.

"Fuck..~" he pulled out of your mouth, still hard as a rock. Your knot snapped, soaking Freddy's length. He slapped your ass again, "naughty girl.." Monty grabbed you, lifting you off Freddy's cock.

He layed you on your back on the shower floor, shoving himself inside your aching core. You cried in pain and pleasure, being overstimulated. "Shut up doll baby, this is your punishment..~" he growled, moving faster.

Freddy came over, still having not had his release yet. "Learn to share Montgomery.." the male growled, aligning himself with the same hole Monty was in. "W-what are you doing!?" You yelped out, feeling two cocks sliding in your core.

The feeling was painful, stretching you out further than you thought was possible. "Shh..you can handle it..~" Freddy rubbed your thigh, slamming into you balls deep. "Ahh!!" You screamed, Montys hand flew to your mouth.

Both males were kneeled between your spread legs, pumping into the same hole. You felt so good, Freddy's length rubbing your g-spot while Monty kept you full. "Mmm..ngh!" Freddy could feel his release, gripping your left thigh tightly.

Monty kissed your right thigh, continuing to keep up his agonizingly rough slow pace. Your knot wasn't taking it anymore, finally snapping all over both of their cocks.

You cried into Montys hand, they both continued to thrust. "So..close~" Freddy mumbled, slamming into you more. "You're so gorgeous...I love you..~" Monty kept whispering to calm you.

Freddy came undone, his hot seed shooting into you as he groaned. Monty came a second later, their juices mixing together inside of you.

They both pulled out gently, Freddy went to turn the water off while Monty picked you up, wrapping you into a towel. "You did so good honey bun.." Freddy stepped out, walking you both to the bedroom.

Monty caressed your cheek, slowly drying you off and cleaning the cum that dripped from inside you. You blushed, their bodies still naked as they layed you down on the bed. "You're our baby..no one will ever hurt you~" Monty got beside you, your naked bodies touching.

Freddy got in on your opposite side, "thats right, you deserve to be treated like a princess...OUR princess." He slipped his hand between your thighs, leaving it there. Meanwhile Monty layed his head on your chest, rubbing your stomach.

"We love you.." They said in unison, making you blush. You all layed there, naked under the covers as you drifted off to sleep. Their touch and breathing patterns comforting you.

As long as they were here, no one would dare hurt you.

That was for certain.

□□□□

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed this. Still more chapters to come! And December_Animations. I love you! Keep your head up bb. The big strong men will protect you. <3