Five🍋

!!!Long and hard core!!!

□□□□

You blushed up at Freddy, your innocent eyes driving him crazy as his grip tightened slightly.

"She's shy Fred, how cute is that..?" Monty smirked to his friend, stepping so close that his body was now touching yours. You were currently sandwiched between two of the hottest guys you'd ever seen, OH HOLY.

Freddy chuckled lightly, his hand rubbing your tummy while Monty held your hips. "Let's go easy on her, huh? She's so innocent, I can feel her trembling.." Freddy whispered to his friend, which you obviously heard.

Why weren't you moving? Did you want this? You just felt so safe and yet so endangered at the same time, like a stupid antelope in love with a massive lion.

Monty leaned down, winking at you before licking his lips. "May I..?" He caressed your face, begging for a taste. You nodded slightly, face beet red and ears burning. "Good girl..~" he smashed his lips onto yours, not hesitating with the sweet tongue action.

Freddy watched on, his hands slipping up into your shirt as he massaged your breasts. "Mm~ you guys like teasing me..huh?" The brunette chuckled, pinching your nipples gently to make you gasp.

Your helpless moans were swallowed by Monty, his tongue ravaging your mouth while his hands squeezed your sides. "Ngh..mm~" you were running out of breath, Monty not seeming to stop anytime soon.

"Chill out Montgomery.." Freddy pushed him back slightly, giving you room to finally gasp in some air. "Sorry Doll baby, I just can't control myself~" he smirked, sharp teeth on display. You continued to pant for air, Freddy holding you comfortingly.

Monty grew slightly jealous, yanking you away from the other male as he picked you up. "Monty!" Freddy watched as his friend gripped your under thighs, making you blush shyly.

"W-why are you guys doing this...?" You asked innocently, Monty holding you firmly against him. "Oh baby..you really are innocent.." Monty gestured to Freddy, making him approach you both.

Freddy walked up behind you, caressing your bottom while Monty held you in the air. "I-I don't understand.." you whispered shyly. "You don't need to.." Freddy growled in your ear, nibbling the lobe.

"Enough of the soft shit, let's get down to business.." Monty nodded to Freddy again, making the male sigh. Suddenly you felt your shirt being lifted off, Freddy blushed as he tossed it to the side. Your (f/c) lacy bra was now on full display, making both males feral and hungry for your taste.

Monty sat you down on your feet, forcefully spinning you around so he could unclip the garment. "Gently, Monty.." Freddy ordered, making his friend groan as he went slightly slower with you. You stared up into Freddy's eyes, the cool air of the room hitting your breasts as they sprang free.

"Fuck.." The brunette mumbled, biting his lip. It was clear Freddy was holding himself back, while Monty had no shame. You feared that if Freddy weren't here to balance him out, you'd be ravaged and destroyed by now.

Monty reached around, toying with your breasts as Freddy watched, you didn't even notice how rock hard both males had become for you. "Come on Freddy, grow a pair.." Monty chuckled, teasing him.

The male sighed as he stepped forward, placing his hands on your sides. "You're very beautiful.." he whispered to you, placing his lips softly on yours. His kiss was as deep as Montys, but less rough and more passionate.

You held his face, melting into the kiss. "Damn.." Monty slowly slid down his pants and boxers, stroking himself to you two making out. While you were both distracted he took the opportunity to remove your shorts, sliding them down gently.

Your eyes shot open, pulling away from the kiss in shock as something entered your back entrance. "Ahh!~" you yelped, Freddy looking in shock as Monty began thrusting in and out of you.

"S-sorry buddy..c-couldnt hold back.." he panted, a devious smirk on his face as he pounded into you from behind. Freddy watched your face contort, wondering if you were in pain or pure bliss at that moment.

"Ahh..mm y-yes..~" that answered his questioned as he began pulling down his pants, standing in front of you. "This might hurt..okay? But I need some too.." he lifted up your leg, aligning his cock with your entrance.

He shoved himself in, staying there for a moment as you screamed at the double penatration you were experiencing. He rubbed your face, soothing you as Monty didn't stop thrusting.

Freddy pulled himself out, only to shove it all the way back in again. "Ahhh!-" Monty covered your mouth, growling at you to shut up. Freddy let it slide, too entranced by how your walls tightened around him.

He began to move, thrusting in and out to match Montys rhythm. You were screaming into the males hand, feeling Freddy lift you up off your feet completely. Both males now fucked up into you, rendering you completely helpless as they ravaged you.

Your body heated up, sweating like crazy as you listened to the sounds of slapping and strings of curses from the males. Your head lulled back onto Montys shoulder, his hand still securely on your mouth.

"Mmm!!~" you moaned, eyes fluttering as a knot formed in your stomach. "Gonna..cum..fuck!~" Monty growled, watching as his friend kept pounding into from the front. He would be lying if he said that didn't turn him on, but he was a good liar.

"M-me too.." Freddy grunted, squeezing the bottom of your thighs. Bruises and marks littered your body as the males squeezed and bit you in every place they could reach.

Monty finally uncovered your mouth, smirking as your little moans could finally be heard. "You sound so fucking pretty, I wonder how you'll sound when I put my fucking semen in your ass.." Monty slapped your ass, thrusting deeper.

"Ahhh!!~" you gripped Freddy's shoulders, your knot finally snapping all over his cock. "Shit, cumming already..?" Freddy panted, slowly reaching his own limit.

Both males began to thrust sloppily, their rhythms no longer the same as you felt hot seed fill your back entrance. "Ngh..ah..that's right, take it..~" Monty smirked, pulling out of you as soon as he pumped you full.

Freddy continued on a bit longer, Monty stroking himself softly at the scene before him. "Ahh..~" you panted, tongue out as you became overstimulated. Montys seed dripped out of your ass, making you shiver.

"FUCK!" Freddy growled, shooting his juices up inside you, making your insides warm and tingly. "Nyah..~" you threw your head back, feeling Monty grab you and hold you while Freddy pulled out and away.

All three of you huffed and panted, the room smelled heavily of sweat and sex. "Here, baby doll.." Monty gently rubbed a rag over your areas, cleaning you up as he did himself. Freddy gently dressed you, sliding your shirt and bra over your head slowly.

"You did so good for us, you are ours now okay..? Don't forget that.. " Freddy whispered to you, sliding up your shorts as he finished dressing you. "Yea..otherwise we'll have to teach you a lesson.." Monty growled into your ear.

You were so thankful that tomorrow was Saturday, cause you were sure you wouldn't be walking right for the next few days.

"Hey, you wanna spend the night with us..?" Freddy smiled to you.

□□□□

A/N; guys this was so long and hard-core!? I hope you enjoyed, more to come! Xoxo