Eight🍋

You had missed multiple calls from Freddy, not even paying attention to your phone as you continued to stay with Monty all night. The only thing you did was text your parents, they were worried sick.

"Hey doll baby?" Monty whispered into your chest, cuddling closer as you two layed down. "Yes?" You giggled, feeling tickled by his breath. "I love you." He repeated for the umpteenth time that night, making you feel hot all over.

"I love you too silly.." you giggled, running a hand through his hair. His red locks were so soft, matching his tired doe eyes perfectly. "Will you stay with me..?" He mumbled, pleading in his voice.

You frowned, caressing his cheek. "It's a school night, I can't.." you whispered. He groaned, moving quickly to pin you beneath him. "M-monty!" You yelped, blushing like crazy as your heart raced from surprise.

"Then let me fuck you before you go...please..?~" his eyes were feral, full of lust and want. You simply nodded, watching him smirk with satisfaction. "Good girl..~" he growled, leaning down and kissing your neck.

You moaned out, letting him know he found your sweet spot. He chuckled, biting down hard on it. "Monty!" You yelped, making him grab your face. "Shut up..understand me?" He said through gritted sharp teeth.

Without knowing, your phone began to butt dial someone in your pocket. "Hey! (Y/n), where are you!? Honey bun..?" Freddy spoke through the phone, not getting a response as it was too quiet and muffled in your jeans.

Monty continued down your neck and chest, smirking as he reached your breasts. "Don't mind if I do.." his eyes flickered to your face, ripping off your shirt instantly. "Hey!" You shouted again, forgetting what he told you.

The male glared at you angrily, meanwhile Freddy listened in, immediately recognizing your voices. Monty slapped you in the face, but not enough to truly hurt, just enough to arouse you. "Mm..~" you bit your lip, cheek stinging slightly as your core became wet.

"I didn't wanna have to do that baby, now shut the hell up..." he growled lowly, unbuttoning your pants and dragging them off of you. Your phone fell to the floor, "(y/n)? Monty? What the hell is going on?" Freddy grew angry on the other end.

Neither of you noticed, Monty now had you face down ass up in front of him. "Fuck you're so hot.." he slapped your ass hard, pulling your panties to the side without removing them. "Ahh..~" you whimpered into the sheets.

The male smirked, pulling down his pants enough to expose his thick cock, much thicker than Freddy, but not as long. He wasted no time, shoving himself in your back entrance and bottoming out. "Nyah!-" Monty quickly shoved your face into the bed.

At this point Freddy knew exactly what was happening, with your small whimpers and Montys harsh curses. He was jealous and hurt, yet he continued to listen. "Fuck, so tight~" Monty called out, thrusting into you roughly.

He continued to pound into you, occasionally yanking your hair and slapping your ass. "Enough of this..." he panted out, pulling out and flipping you over on your back. "I want that pussy, just like that fucking pansy had the other night..~" Monty growled, referring to Freddy.

You would have gotten upset but you had no time, immediately getting stretched out by his girth. "Ahh!" You screamed out, making Monty slam his lips onto yours. He swirled his tongue in your mouth, all while thrusting into you viciously.

The brunette couldn't help but get hard, listening to his crushes fuck eachother was exciting, but hurtful. He heard what Monty said about him, but he felt use to it. The sounds of skin slapping and low curses came through Freddy's phone, making him stroke himself.