Twelve

You awoke the next morning in Montys arms, Freddy nowhere to be seen.

The red headed male held onto you tight, making you struggle to get out of his grasp. "Monty..!" You whispered, shaking him awake. "Ngh..." he shooed you away, turning over and releasing you.

You giggled, getting up to find yourself still naked. You walked over to Freddy's drawers, rummaging through them for a large shirt. "Perfect." You held up a plain black t-shirt, clearly it fit you like a dress as you slid it on.

Monty was still fast asleep, and you had a feeling you shouldn't disturb him. As you listened closely you could hear faint music downstairs, along with the smell of something delicious.

You exited Freddy's room, walking down the stairs, the music became more clear. 'I knew you were trouble when you walked in!' Taylor swift sang, along with a very familiar voice. You walked towards the kitchen, peeking your head in.

There was Freddy, dancing and singing his heart out with a fresh batch of cookies in the oven. 'NOW IM LYING ON THE COLD HARD GROUND! OH! OH!' Freddy sang along with the artist, making you burst out laughing with a blush.

Freddy gasped, turning off the music as he faced you. "(Y/n)! H-hey..." he blushed, rubbing the back of his head. You approached him, still laughing as you turned the music back up. "Don't stop now!" You giggled, grabbing his hands and dancing.

He hesitated for a bit, but eventually got into it. 'I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE WHEN YOU WALKED IN!' you both sang along, twirling eachother. Unbeknownst to both of you, Monty watched on, leaning against the kitchen doorway with a huge smirk.

The song came to an end, both of you in a fit of laughter. Freddy yanked you forward, pressing your bodies together. "I love you so much.." he whispered, making you blush. "Aww I love you too Fred." Monty chuckled, entering the kitchen now.

"Jesus Montgomery, you scared us.." Freddy released you, going back to his cookies. Monty grabbed you, lifting you up and placing you on the counter. He stood between your thighs, caressing your face. "What a pretty face, I couldn't ask for a better morning..~" he smirked, making you giggle shyly.

Freddy came up behind Monty, wrapping his large arms around his mid section. "I completely agree..~" he chuckled, making the male blush. Freddy leaned down, grabbing his face and kissing his lips.

"Ngh..mm..~" you watched them, getting slightly excited. Monty pulled back, blushing angrily. "Can't forget you..~" Freddy put his attention on you, leaning over and pressing your lips softly together.

You smiled into the kiss, blushing as he pulled back to get the cookies out of the oven. "My turn doll." Monty grabbed your face, locking his lips with yours. "Mm..~" you moaned into his mouth, feeling as his squeezed your thigh.

"Cookies are done!" Freddy announced, making you pull away from Monty. "Yay!" The red head groaned, setting you back gently on the floor. You went to grab a cookie, like the idiot you are. "Ouch!" You pulled back, the baked good burning your finger.

Both males surrounded you, asking what was wrong and what happened. "I-I burned myself..it's my fault." You giggled. Monty kissed your finger while Freddy got out an ice cube, placing it on your finger tip.

"I should have warned you cupcake, I'm sorry.." Freddy moved a piece of your hair behind your ear, kissing your forehead. "N-no it's okay Fred bear, I promise." You giggled. The brunette blushed at the nickname, while Monty huffed.

"So he gets a nickname and I don't?" He complained, glaring at you upset. "Aww, my little Montgummy is sad.." you reached for his face, caressing it. He blushed, leaning into your hand slightly. "That's better.." he mumbled.

You and Freddy laughed at him, making him even more irritated. Your morning went on like this, with both of them. You couldn't have been happier, and neither could they.

Little did you know, you'd end up marrying both of them. Getting a nice house, settling down and owning a few dogs or cats. And maybe, juuuuust maybe..a baby or two.

Or four, who knows?

□□□□

A/N: this is technically where I'd end the story, but I'd like to make another chapter to finish it off! So please stick around and wait for the next update! Love you! Xoxo