Three

"Girly give me your number! We have to meet up outside of school and stuff!" Chica smiled, walking with you outside the double doors.

You blushed shyly, "sure.." you grabbed her phone, putting in your digits as you saw your mom pull up. "Thanks for everything Chick, see you tomorrow." You waved to her, walking off to your moms vehicle.

"Ayo, blondie." Chica whipped around, Monty leaning against the wall. "Ugh, what do you want punk?" She crossed her arms. He smirked, getting off the wall to approach her. "Give me that number." He demanded.

Chica shoved her phone in her pocket, "Excuse me? No way creep! I know how you are-" Monty grabbed her arm, shoving her against the hard building walk. "Give. It. To. Me." He said through gritted teeth.

"MONTGOMERY!" a voice screamed, approaching quickly to sock him in the jaw hard. "Roxy!" Chica clung to her girlfriend, body shaking slightly from fear. "Don't ever put your fucking crusty hands on my girlfriend again! You hear me!?" Roxy bawled up her fists, trying to punch him again.

"Roxanne!" Chica held her back, whispering in her ear to calm her down. "Jesus Christ you're a maniac woman!" Monty hissed, holding his sore jaw. "You haven't seen nothing yet! You slimy prick!" She held Chica tightly, walking away.

Monty groaned, he grew up with Chica and Roxy, but he never really liked them, and they didn't care for him either. Freddy walked up, eyeing his bruising jaw. "Did you piss off Roxanne?" He chuckled.

"Shut the hell up.." he growled.

You walked in through your front door, getting greeted by your sweet cat, biscuits. "Oh my baby! How I missed you!" You picked him up, cuddling him as he purred.

"How was the first day cupcake?" Your step dad yawned from the couch. Long story short your bio dad is a dead beat, your mom remarried when you were 3, moving on. "It was great papa, how was work?" You walked over, plopping next to him on the couch.

"Pays the bills.." he sighed, smiling to you tiredly. He worked long hours at the factory, it payed well, but it would work a person to death. You kissed his cheek, "thanks for everything you do papa" you smiled. "Anything for my girls" he chuckled.

"DADDY!!" speak of the devil, here came your little sister speeding down the stairs. "Hey there button." He picked her up on his lap. She was only your half sister, her bio dad was your step dad, but you had the same mom, obviously.

"Hi Chloe." You waved to her, she stuck her tongue out at you, nuzzling into her dad's chest. She sure was a spoiled brat, she was only 6, maybe she'd grow out of it? "Honey! Can you come help me??" Your mother called to you from the kitchen.

You walked in, smoke coming from the oven. "Mom!? What happened!?" You opened it, releasing all the black smoke and cruddy smell. "Burnt dinner again.." she sighed in defeat, bags under her eyes.

Ever since the move both your parents became stressed, struggling to keep it together for you and your sister. But that has nothing to do with your mom's cooking, she always sucked.

"I got it mom.." you smiled to her, making her hug you. "Thank you baby girl.." she trudged into the living room, joining your dad and sister.

And so you began, making a delicious dinner for your whole family, just as you always had since you were 13.

Your family chowed down on the delicious pasta you made, making sure to repeatedly thank you, except Chloe...little bi-

*knock knock* someone was at the door, you excused yourself, heading to get it. "Yes?-" there stood Freddy, holding a..pie? He blushed nervously, certainly not expecting to see you.

"H-hey (y/n).." he smiled sweetly, cradling the pie nervously. "Whats that for..?" You questioned, smiling slightly at the delicious dessert. "Oh! My um, mom made it, she wanted to welcome the new neighbors..." he cleared his throat.

"Honey! Who is it?" Your mom called out. "Just the neighbor mom!" You responded, turning back to Freddy. "Thank you so much, this looks lovely.." you took it from him, smiling to him sweetly. He grew flustered, scratching the back of his head.

You both awkwardly stood there, not really saying anything. "Well, see you at school!" You wanted to end this torture, going to shut the door. "Wait-" he stopped the door with his hand, blushing at his sudden outburst.

"Um..can I, maybe get your number..?" He averted eye contact, biting his lip nervously. "Y-yea, sure..?" You giggled, he instantly fell in love with your laugh. "Where's your phone?" He quickly scrambled for it, making a fool of himself, I mean come on Freddy, you're such a himbo right now..

He handed it to you, you added your digits, giving it back. "Well, see you at school!" You smiled, finally shutting the door.

"SCORE!" He yelled, making you reopen the door. "What was that?" You asked concerned. "Nothing!" He blushed, quickly walking off to his house next door.

"Dude give it to me!" Monty pleaded over the phone to his best friend. "Nope, you gotta ask her yourself. Don't be a Coward Monty.." Freddy mocked, sitting at the computer desk in his room.

Monty grumbled over the phone, "how about we compromise?" He finally stated. Freddy cocked a brow, standing up to lay down on his bed. "What kind of compromise?" He questioned cautiously.

"Why don't we share? You never know, she might be into that kinda stuff.." Monty chuckled, fiddling with his skateboard. "Hell no, I'm not making a deal on some innocent girl I barely know, that's wrong." Freddy sat up, running a hand through his hair.

"Come on Fred, it's either that or we continue to argue, what do you say? We share the girl?" Monty continued to persuade his friend.

"Damnit, deal." He sighed.

□□□□

  A/N; I'd like to clarify that I headcannon Roxy being darker skinned, Chica being very pale, Freddy being slightly tan and Monty being a darker tan. Love ya! Xoxo!