Two

First period wasn't so bad, you didn't completely suck at English. "Gym.." you mumbled, looking to your list of courses you had to do that day.

"Oh hey its you!!" You turned, seeing that girl from earlier this morning as she dragged someone behind her. "Hey..Chica, right?" You smiled. "Yep! And this is my girlfriend, Roxanne!" She jerked the girl forward, making her groan in annoyance.

You waved to them both shyly, "it's nice to meet you guys, I'm (y/n)!" Chica smiled to you, linking her arm with yours and Roxannes. "We are gonna be the best of friends!" She squealed, leading you all down the hall.

"Idiot. What if she has a different class than us?" Roxanne scoffed, blowing her long hair out of her face. "Oh! What class do you have (y/n)!?" She yanked your list from you, smiling excitedly. "Gym! Us too!" She continued dragging you both towards the gymnasium.

□□□□

You all 3 entered the gym, a group of other people already standing in there. "Shit..we're-" Roxanne got cut off, "late again ladies! Oh and who's this? New kid? All 3 of you, go change and run 10 laps." You girls groaned, trudging to the girls locker room.

"Dude.." Monty nudged his friend in the chest, watching you walk away with Chica and Roxy. "New girls in our class...?" The brunette boy blushed, playing it off. "So what?" He chuckled.

Although Freddy was excited, he couldn't possibly show it..he had his own problems. "Baby!" His girlfriend Vanessa ran over to him, cuddling into his chest. Monty pretended to gag, walking off.

"H-hey babe.." Freddy patted her back sweetly. Freddy was a nice guy, he got with Vanessa because she was a nice girl, at first. As soon as he agreed to date her she changed, being rude to others and even harming people.

He couldn't bring himself to break someone's heart, and Monty refused to help him, telling him to "man the fuck up" everytime he asked for his advice. You, Chica and Roxy finally walked out, short shorts and t-shirts are what you ladies changed into.

"Hot damn, get it ladies!" A random boy shouted, making you all look disgusted. "Come on girls.." Chica sighed, starting to run with you two following. It was Hella awkward, everyone watched as you 3 ran.

You started to pick up the pace, running ahead of Chica and Roxanne. "Show off.." Roxy rolled her eyes, sticking to her slow pace. You were nearly finished with the laps, definitely working up a sweat.

Freddy and Monty watched you intently, blushing hard and making it very obvious. "Little bitch.." Vanessa whispered under her breath, slyly sticking her foot out, tripping you unexpectedly.

"Ahh!" You fell face first onto the floor, busting your nose. "(Y/n)!!" Chica ran up, Roxy close behind. On instinct Monty ran up aswell, turning you over and holding your head. "Are you okay dollface?" He asked, blood began dripping from your nose.

"She needs the nurse!" Chica yelled, Monty nodded, scooping you up and running towards the nurses office.

Freddy glared at Vanessa, knowing she was the one behind it. "You're cruel. We're done." He snapped, moving away from her. His heart secretly raced, how the fuck did he do that!? Thank God!

□□□□

You sat on the nurses bed, holding the ice pack to your nose. "That was a hard fall, you sure your okay?" Monty sat across from you, never taking his eyes off of you. "Y-yea I'm okay.." you winced, slightly lying.

"No need to lie dollface.." he smirked, red eyes piercing through you. You blushed, looking away from him. His eyes flickered to your shorts, they slowly rode up your thighs, not leaving much to the imagination.

"Whats your name..?" You broke the silence, making him shift in his chair. "Montgomery, but everyone calls me Monty baby.." he winked, flustering you. "I'm (y/n), thank you for bringing me here.." you mumbled shyly.

He loved the way you looked so nervous, you could say it was a turn on of his. "Dude, coach wants you back in class.." a voice disrupted his thoughts. "Seriously Freddy?" He stared daggers at his friend, getting up and pushing past him. "See you later dollbaby.." Monty winked at you, leaving the room.

Freddy rolled his eyes, entering the room further to approach you. "Hey, you doing okay? Nose alright?" He smiled sweetly. His aura made you feel less flustered, more comforting, like a Teddy bear. "Y-yea.." you smiled back.

"That's good to hear, I know getting an injury like that hurts, I get them all the time.." he chuckled. "Why..?" You cocked a brow, thinking he probably fought a lot like a crazy person. "Football." He simply stated, eyes gleaming kindly.

This was odd, the jocks at your old school were nothing like this, not even close. "May I see..?" He asked, surprising you. You nodded awkwardly, removing your hand with the ice pack.

He brought his hand up, caressing your face as he examined your less bloody swollen nose. You blushed, locking eyes with him for a split second. "Looks good." He pulled away quickly, clearing his throat.

"I'm Freddy by the way, and you are..?" You covered your nose again, "(y/n).." you kept your eyes to the ground. He smiled, putting his hands in his sweats pockets. "Hopefully ill see you around then, (y/n)?" He walked out, leaving you alone.

"We'll see who comes out on top, Montgomery.." he smirked, continuing down the hall.

□□□□