Chapter 10

The bus pulled up right outside the X Factor house. The house was really big but I guess it has to be if you want to fit more than 15 people in it.

As we walked up the pathway, Julian grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I looked up at him and he smiled.  ‘Are you ready?’ I nodded. We walked up the stairs to the door.

He opened it and I walked in.                                 

‘Guys, we’re back!’ Julian yelled out.

All of a sudden Bella came running down the stairs.

‘Hey, I’m Bella. You must be the famous Maddy.’ Bella looked really excited.

She grabbed me in a hug.

‘Hey. Not sure I’m as famous as you but yeah that’s me.’

‘Julian was right, you’re really pretty.’

‘Aww thank you,’ I smiled, ‘did he really say that?’

‘A few times.’ Julian looked away as his face went red.

‘Don’t worry Julian, I think you’re really pretty too.’ He looked at me and gave me a big smile.

‘Do you want me to show you around?’ He asked looking down at me.

‘Yeah.’ He walked me through a long hall way into a big kitchen.

‘This is the kitchen, each night we have to take turns in cooking, tonight it’s my turn.’ As he walked me around the house, in each room, there was someone new to meet and say hi to.

They all made fun of how much Will and Julian talked about me and each time, he would blush.

The last room he showed me was his bedroom. He walked in and turned to face me. ‘And this is my room.’

He grabbed my arm, sending shivers up my spine. He pulled me into the room. He closed the door with his foot and pulled me in closer. He had a sparkle in his eye.

Once again my hands went lazily around his neck. He lent down and pressed his lips against mine. I kissed him back. This time was different. Last time it was slow and passionate.

This time it started out slow, and then it started to get more and more passionate.

Last time there were fireworks, now there were sparks.

His lips started to move from my lips down to my shoulders.

His hands were on my lower back, pulling me closer and closer to him. His hands started traveling lower and lower. His lips left my shoulders and came back to mine. I bit his lips gently and I felt him smile.

All of a sudden the door burst open. Standing there was a startled Tyron.

‘Ahh, sorry bro, bad time to tell you to make dinner?’ Julian just smiled down at me.

‘I’ll be right there,’ Julian replied without taking his eyes from mine.

Tyron left awkwardly closing the door on the way out.

‘Sorry I forgot to tell you, there isn’t really any privacy around here.’ He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and led me out of the room. ‘Do you wanna help me cook after the show?’

‘Yeah alright, what are we making?’

‘Well I’ll probably start on desert now and maybe burritos for dinner. I don’t know, what do you think.’

‘Think it sounds pretty damn good. I love burritos.’ Julian just laughed at me.

Making cake is a lot messier when I make it with Julian.

I don’t how but somehow I ended up with flour in my hair.

I squealed in laughter as we had a food fight.

He grabbed me by the waist and I squealed as he tried to put more flour on my face. I tried to pull away but he was to strong, he pulled me in tighter and gave me a kiss, as he grabbed an egg off the bench and cracked it on my head.

‘Are we gonna eat today or are you two just gonna drench yourselves in cake mix all day?’ Zach asked as he walked in and saw the mess we had created.

‘Yeah sorry ‘bout that,’ I said as I looked around kitchen. There was flour everywhere. I looked at Julian’s shirt.

It was grey until about 10 minutes ago, now it was as white as Christmas in New York. I shook my head like a dog and flour started to fall like snow.

‘You got a little something there,’ Julian said pointing to my face. I squealed as his wet tongue licked my jawline.

The smell of chocolate cake filled the air as I pulled it out of the oven.

The kitchen was now clean from top to bottom.

‘Is there somewhere safe I can put this so it doesn’t get eaten?’ It was a big cake, but I guess it had to be if we wanted to feed everyone.

‘Just put it in a container and chuck it in the cupboard.’ I did as Julian told me to do, but it took a while.

I couldn’t find a container big enough. I ended up just cutting the cake in half and putting it into the two biggest containers they had.

‘We better go change, unless you want to go backstage looking like that,’ Julian laughed looking down at my dirty school uniform.