Chapter 19 (No more danger)

#Final chapter

*knocks on door*

Skyblade heard a knock on his door, he came walking towards the door to open it. He was surprised to see starscream not expecting that he was gonna come to his place.
"Hey carrier, come in." Skyblade said friendly to starscream letting him in.

(After skyblade let starscream in)

"Sorry for coming Skyblade, is that i just need to talk to you about something important" starscream said looking down on the floor. "No is fine, but what is it that you wanted to talk about?" Skyblade answer to starscream looking confused.

"Megatron kicked me out because he found out I was spark again and I been wondering if I could stay and live with you." Starscream told skyblade very embarrass and shy at the same time, but when starscream look to skyblade face the only thing he could see in his son face was a big happy face. "YOU MEAN I AM GOING TO HAVE A LITTLE BROTHER OR LITTLE SISTER!?" Skyblade shouted to starscream with excitement. "Yes you are going to have a sister or a brother." Starscream reply back to skyblade with a smile. "Oh and of course you can stay and live with me your my carrier I will always I accept you and sorry my place is a mess" skyblade told starscream with a small smile about his place being very messy. "It's fine sky I can help you clean up your place" starscream said to skyblade going to help him with cleaning his place but was stop when skyblade told him "just rest carrier you are spark and is fine I can handle this." Skyblade replied back to starscream with a smile.

(Later after skyblade finished cleaning his place to be more comfortable for starscream to be.)

"Sky you should have let me help you clean your place" starscream said to skyblade.

"No carrier is fine and I have finished cleaning anyways for you to be relax and the sparkling" said skyblade to starscream.

*Days past*

"Ngh! Must everything you use is freezing cold?" starscream growl to knockout. "Calm down starscream, I am just checking on your belly." Knockout said chuckling while scanning starscream. Skyblade look at the scanner and saw a small body, he started to smile very much and starscream saw the scanner too and a smile appear on his face. Knockout saw how happy the both of them were to see the new sparkling starscream is waiting, starscream also saw how the sparkling was a seeker, knockout told starscream that the seeker was a femme, starscream and skyblade were happy to know what the seeker was going to be.

Starscream and skyblade went home but got stop when megatron appear in front of them.

"Starscream is so great to see you. I been wondering where you been but it looks like you got out of the hospital, were you checking what the sparkling was?" Megatron said to starscream getting closer to him.

Starscream back away with skyblade but responded to megatron back. "Y-yes.. but you don't care about it at all so just leave me alone and skyblade! Anyways I am in a big hur-" but whatever starscream was going to say he found Megatron kissing him, starscream wanted to melt into the kiss but he knew he couldn't so he push Megatron away and grab skyblade hand knowing that he was not expecting that. Megatron saw how they both left. Starscream knew that megatron only use him to interface and nothing more.

(After they got into Skyblade place)

"D-did I just sa-" but skyblade was cut off when starscream look at him with a face of embarrassed of what happen outside of the hospital. "Sorry carrier"  skyblade replied to starscream. "No is fine sky" starscream answer to skyblade with a smile.

"Anyways I should go and rest my whole body is hurting me right now" chuckle starscream. "I'll help you" skyblade replied to starscream helping him to walk to his quarters. "Thanks skyblade" starscream answer to skyblade with a smile, skyblade put his hand on starscream belly feeling the sparkling kicking, skyblade was happy to feel his new sister kick.

"When she grows up she will be a great and she will be great at flying too!" Skyblade said to starscream with excitement.

"Yes sky she will be great" starscream replied to skyblade with a happy face.

End of chapter 19

*A/N: Thanks for reading this story, this chapter is the ending of *This is not the love I want* Thanks and have a great day or night! 🥰

Story made by: steve_crow(me)