Chapter 9 (spark in danger 3)

Warning" (smut)

(On the warship)

Starscream was with megatron and Soundwave in a cell.

Starscream and Soundwave were on silent but megatron decided to break the silent and speak to Soundwave about the sparkling. "Soundwave did you kill that sparkling like I told you do?" The tyrant said with a smirk on his face. Soundwave only nodded to the tyrant saying that he did kill the sparkling. Starscream optics went wide open he was shock that megatron made Soundwave kill his sparkling, he was holding his tears he couldn't just believe that he's sparkling was dead he didn't even got a chance to look at the baby seeker and the baby seeker didn't get to know that he is the carrier of the sparkling seeker.

Starscream look at megatron who was smirking at him with a evil face while seen that starscream was angry.

"Well is there anything you have to say starscream?" Megatron was chuckling very darkly at the weak seeker.

"I hate you! I hate you so much megatron! Your not my leader no more your nothing! You are a monster worst then me, i wish you were dead megatron I have no attention of becoming the leader of the deceptions! I just hate you very much that i will kill you for this!!! And soundwave how could you do this!? What the f-fuck! You would hurt megatron sparkling and mine well even though Megatron didn't wanted it was still mine!!! I hate the both of you!!!" The seeker wanted to attack them but he couldn't because he was weak he could also know that he was crying while he was yelling at them very angry.

"Will you shut up and stop crying? Soundwave i will let you alone with my seeker to get him ready for me and after your done send him to my quarters." The leader of the deceptions left the room leaving the both of them alone.

"Well what are you waiting for? Don't stand there hurry up and get me ready for primus sake, i just want to be done for that bastard meg-" but starscream shut his mouth when he heard Soundwave recording of Optimus prime voice)

* Recorder of Optimus prime voice*

"Well I will not let Megatron kill starscream sparkling and if i am allowed can i have the sparkling to take care of it while me and the autobots look for starscream signal?"

Soundwave only use Megatron voice saying (yes).

"Thanks Soundwave i think you have a nice spark there, but since you are doing this i was wondering if you could give me the location of the deceptions so i can find starscream" Optimus said to Soundwave.

Soundwave gives the autobots the location.

(Suggestion/starscream danger.) Soundwave said to Optimus.)

"Yes Soundwave i will help starscream and thanks for bringing the sparkling to me he will be safe with the autobots." Optimus prime said to the spy. * Recorder ends*

Starscream couldn't believe that Soundwave didn't kill skyblade he send him to the autobots so he could be safe from megatron.

"S-soundwave thank you for sending him to the autobots so he can be safe." The seeker said with a happy smile to Soundwave and he kinda now regret saying that he wanted to kill Soundwave but now he couldn't because Soundwave safe his back.

But the thing is that they both didn't know that megatron was behind the door listening to everything, megatron couldn't believe that Soundwave betrayed him and not obey to him about killing his son, megatron was really mad.

(After megatron heard everything he went to his room waiting for starscream to show up he was very angry and he wasn't going to be gentle to the seeker he was going to be very rough and be a maniac to him)