Chapter 17

Skyblade pov:

I couldn't leave my carrier with my evil sire, I just can't believe I can't spend time with my carrier more like I used too when I was a sparkling. "Sire you can't just kick me out of the house just because I want to see carrier!" Skyblade said holding himself to the exit door. "Ugh..I don't care if you want me spend time with starscream, I am the strong mech here so my rules, you are an adult already so go and start your own family or something!" Megatron said pushing Skyblade to the door exit.

(After megatron kicked out skyblade.)

"Finally just the two of us, and no one can't bother us." Said megatron to starscream.

(Skyblade pov)

"Oh hey Skyblade. Is good to see you, you alright?" Said Optimus prime walking towards skyblade.

"N-no I am not alright.... Sire won't let me spend time with my carrier..." Skyblade said in a very sad tone and avoiding eye contact with Optimus prime.

"What do you mean not let you spend time with starscream? Did something happen? Optimus ask Skyblade worry that something happen.

"Well... Megatron had lie to you about not hurting starscream, he still force him to interface with him, not caring if I am in the way! I want him to stop please! Can y-you help me stop megatron by hurting my creator?" Skyblade voice was angry and sad at the same time.

Optimus was shock that megatron lied to him about not hurting starscream, he knew that he needed to stop megatron to help skyblade and starscream. "Yes skyblade I will help you stop megatron for hurting starscream, and don't you worry I know what I am going to do." Those were Optimus last words when he finished talking to skyblade and left to talk to megatron about what he heard but he knew what he was going to do with megatron so he could stop hurting starscream.

End of chapter 17