Chapter 10 (spark in danger final)

Soundwave didn't know why but he could feel fear that megatron could found out what he did to the baby seeker and the Autobots.

Megatron,".... Soundwave i heard everything... WHY DID YOU DO!? WHAT HIT YOU TO BETRAY ME!? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!? YOU OBEY TO ME ONLY!"

Soundwave knew megatron wasn't going to hit him but he knew megatron is angry at him but he was only going to get yelled at.

"You will never do that again... I am going to keep my optics on you and starscream." The warlord said leaving the room.

(With starscream,\(°o°)/)

"Finally.....ugh...i can feel a lot of pain in me..." The seeker said in an angry tone.

"Hey commander starscream, Is everything alright? Do you need help with something?" Ask Steve the vhicon.

"Yes... I am fine but i do need a little of help." said the seeker purring at the vhicon. "Okay, what is that you want me to do?" Steve said to starscream,"I need you to distract megatron while i go and do something." Starscream said

"You mean help you escape, and you can tell me commander starscream i will keep it a secret i won't tell."

"Ummm..yeah Is that... thanks...for the help.." starscream said running to the exit or to get a ground bridge controller.

Nobody pov:

Starscream was getting close to the exit but got interrupted by arachnid who was walking down the hall. The seeker started to glare at arachnid who was also staring back at him with a glare.

"What's the rush, screamer?" Arachnid said in a teasing tone to the seeker who didn't like that at all.

"Is not your business arachnid! Now get out of my way!" The seeker push her out of his way.

Arachnid felt angry at the actions of the seeker but she thought of telling megatron since megatron always beat him up, he could handle she didn't know that everyone in the nemesis knew that megatron was raping starscream. She went to look for megatron but megatron was talking to  a vhicon, she interrupted them by walking in.

"Arachnid what is it that you came here?" The leader ask wondering why she was in the warship.

"Well my lord, the thing is that i have found starscream close to the exit of the warship he sure did look like he was in a rush of something." The spider woman said to the leader.

Megatron felt anger everywhere in his body. The vhicon who was helping starscream to escape was able to get his audio and tell starscream that arachnid told him about seen you  through the exit.

The seeker went faster like he had never before in his while life. He stop when he sees his lord megatron just standing there already quickly then him, the seeker backs up away from him.

"So... escaping again starscream?" The leader said very mad in his voice.

The seeker didn't reply but run, but megatron was to fast and grab him by a wing, the seeker cry in pain by the strong hand that was grabbing him hard on his wing. Megatron use his other hand to punch the seeker in the face very hard that there was energon  on the mouth of the seeker, megatron keep beating him until he learnt not to leave the nemesis. The leader left thinking that starscream was on knockout by the punches he gave the seeker. Starscream groan after getting up he saw that megatron was talking to the vhicons through the computer to get him, but starscream stand up to  get out and he did before Megatron could notice him leaving.

(Ground bridge opens)

"NOOOOO!!!!!" Yelled the angry leader who saw starscream getting into the ground bridge he open.

End of chapter 10

A/N# hello! I will be taking kinda long to make chapter 12 is because I am busy with some stuff that needs to be done, hope you friends understand. Happy Thanksgiving have a great day with your family!